Open House Marina Shores April 25th an 26th

monty smith

Bring in your Lowrance units for the latest updates and programming . See the latest Lowrance units and great pricing on specials in store , See the latest Lund and Larson Boats for 2015.
hotdogs, donuts and refreshments supplied.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Thanks
Monty
Open House Hours Sat 10.00 AM- 4.00 PM.
Sun. 10.00 am.-4.00 PM.

Last edited:
In most cases once I update your unit it will have all the latest updates , as per more accurate gps , smoother plot trails, and your unit will operate to its fullest.
It also depends on witch model you have. Bring your unit to the open house and we can go over the updates.
Your question was much appreciated. Trust this helps you.
Thanks
Monty:happy:

@monty smith can you tell me how to use my Lowrance unit. I recently purchased a boat and it came with a fish finder no manual and never used one to fish with before so I'm lost.

@monty smith can you tell me how to use my Lowrance unit. I recently purchased a boat and it came with a fish finder no manual and never used one to fish with before so I'm lost.
Bring your unit into Angling Outfitters and we will show you how to use your unitand we will update and reprogram your unit for you.
Trust this helps you.
Monty

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks