Not more Lure’s!! 😗 😏 lol 😁 👍🙂

@Ticker i have multiple flash lights from when I played glow in the dark disc golf
I like the idea being able to put them in the box for like 5min before putting them on

@Ticker i have multiple flash lights from when I played glow in the dark disc golf
I like the idea being able to put them in the box for like 5min before putting them on
It was not a flash ligth it's a camera flash that can be mounted to a camera
It's got a little button on it to activate
We used to piss each other off when fishing was slow by yelling to your budy and as he looked at you wham one in the eyes
You seen nothing but rainbow circles for 5 minutes after that
Hmm wonder why I need glasses now 🤔😕🙄

@Derkd9 Steve in Lambeth has a decent selection of the Moonshine spoons. The glow is far longer lasting than any other spoons on market. I rarely use anything else for trolling after dark. I do have a variety of casting glow spoons as they can be charged every few casts. The moonshines still have a noticeable glow after an hour tho..

Josh

Too funny 😂
I took my wife to st Jacob's farmers market this morning and my truck got a mind of its own took me rigth to the tackle shop 😏😱
She said " what more lures ? " I'm like see what happens when I'm not fishing I buy more instead of losing them 🙃
Hi Ticker, where did you get the dipsy? My favorite store has 0 at the moment. Btw I was also at St Jacobs early today, 7:30 to 8 am, dont like crowds and heat there ;)

Hi Ticker, where did you get the dipsy? My favorite store has 0 at the moment. Btw I was also at St Jacobs early today, 7:30 to 8 am, dont like crowds and heat there ;)
Lol we were there about 8:00
I dont browse I know exactly what I want in and out
I was at Natural sports by 8:45 waiting for them to open
That's were I got it , first I only seen a couple in color I did not want at upper recks but looked down at the base and there was the black one with others , they had at least 8- 10 8n stock when I left

If anybody needs a charger for glow spoons, many tackle stores sell little black uv flashlights for about $5. For a charging station I line up an inside of an extra large timmy cup with foil, works great

Lol we were there about 8:00
I dont browse I know exactly what I want in and out
I was at Natural sports by 8:45 waiting for them to open
That's were I got it , first I only seen a couple in color I did not want at upper recks but looked down at the base and there was the black one with others , they had at least 8- 10 8n stock when I left
Thank you, I thought in was Nat Sports, John always has a good selection of stuff. I also got a toy today, at my fav store

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-213015.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-213015.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 22
Thank you, I thought in was Nat Sports, John always has a good selection of stuff. I also got a toy today, at my fav store
Wow Colin had that in stock , I do go in from time to time but the selection is almost none existing
I wish for him the store do better he's a nice guy like the old man was

Wow Colin had that in stock , I do go in from time to time but the selection is almost none existing
I wish for him the store do better he's a nice guy like the old man was
Jerry was fantastic, the store, when it was at hwy 6 N, was a blast. Colin had one of my reels with Okuma for reapair for almost a year. They could not come up with a part so he made them send a brand new replacement, size 45 Coldwater. He is a nice guy

I had only planned to pick up this morning some Quicksilver, “High Performance EXTREME” Grease View attachment 46221 @Xtreme Marine for my Mercury outboard motors,and these lure’s while I was there,View attachment 46223 View attachment 46225 ”jumped” right out at me 😱😗 at their lure’s display!! 😏 lol 😁 Brad,one of the employees there @Xtreme marine,told me that it was a busy morning,because of angler’s coming in and buying various sizes and makes of fishing lure’s,and he said that they sold around $150 worth already when I arrived there at around 10:30 a.m. Is the walleye and rainbow fishing,”that good!!” out from all of the port’s on Lake Erie right now?? lol 😆😉 I just couldn’t resist these 3 lure’s that I bought to add to my lure selection,for I know that these lure’s should work for me,(due to their colour’s & size,etc.,that I personally like),and they should be “winners,” for Lake Erie,huron,etc., and finger’s crossed 🤞. Now to wait for this unstable weather that we are having right now to leave,so that I can try out these new lure’s that I bought & hopefully walleye’s and rainbow’s,etc., ON!! Tight lines & Fish ON to All!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Definitely more is better. Good fishing Red 👍

My son went on a road trip yesterday to Cabalas in Barrie. He FaceTimed me while he was there and we selected more spoons. He saved me from doing a road trip😂
View attachment 46295
You have a great son there @Three Bouys !! and you already know that 😉 & those are beautiful 🤩 looking colours & a good brand!! 👍👍 Tight lines & walleye’s & rainbow’s ON!! to you both!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

I had only planned to pick up this morning some Quicksilver, “High Performance EXTREME” Grease View attachment 46221 @Xtreme Marine for my Mercury outboard motors,and these lure’s while I was there,View attachment 46223 View attachment 46225 ”jumped” right out at me 😱😗 at their lure’s display!! 😏 lol 😁 Brad,one of the employees there @Xtreme marine,told me that it was a busy morning,because of angler’s coming in and buying various sizes and makes of fishing lure’s,and he said that they sold around $150 worth already when I arrived there at around 10:30 a.m. Is the walleye and rainbow fishing,”that good!!” out from all of the port’s on Lake Erie right now?? lol 😆😉 I just couldn’t resist these 3 lure’s that I bought to add to my lure selection,for I know that these lure’s should work for me,(due to their colour’s & size,etc.,that I personally like),and they should be “winners,” for Lake Erie,huron,etc., and finger’s crossed 🤞. Now to wait for this unstable weather that we are having right now to leave,so that I can try out these new lure’s that I bought & hopefully walleye’s and rainbow’s,etc., ON!! Tight lines & Fish ON to All!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Erich……if you want cheep fish, go to a restaurant. I figure the walleye I catch are about $40-50 a pound😳🤫

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks