Not more Lure’s!! 😗 😏 lol 😁 👍🙂

I had only planned to pick up this morning some Quicksilver, “High Performance EXTREME” Grease View attachment 46221 @Xtreme Marine for my Mercury outboard motors,and these lure’s while I was there,View attachment 46223 View attachment 46225 ”jumped” right out at me 😱😗 at their lure’s display!! 😏 lol 😁 Brad,one of the employees there @Xtreme marine,told me that it was a busy morning,because of angler’s coming in and buying various sizes and makes of fishing lure’s,and he said that they sold around $150 worth already when I arrived there at around 10:30 a.m. Is the walleye and rainbow fishing,”that good!!” out from all of the port’s on Lake Erie right now?? lol 😆😉 I just couldn’t resist these 3 lure’s that I bought to add to my lure selection,for I know that these lure’s should work for me,(due to their colour’s & size,etc.,that I personally like),and they should be “winners,” for Lake Erie,huron,etc., and finger’s crossed 🤞. Now to wait for this unstable weather that we are having right now to leave,so that I can try out these new lure’s that I bought & hopefully walleye’s and rainbow’s,etc., ON!! Tight lines & Fish ON to All!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
I have both of them lures. Lol.

I’m always changing lol. That’s how I out fishing hubby. But pink ones are my go to.
Likewise @fishing girl pink 👊👊😉 I am always changing us well & the pink colour lure’s are always one of my favourite ones to use,along with the purple lure’s as well. Tight lines & many walleye’s & some rainbow’s on to you & your husband. 🚤🎣🐟👍👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks