J
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media About

• Hi Josh. I live in Sarnia and was wondering where the perch are schooling up along the south shore of Lake Huron ? Would love to get out there in Oct/Nov and get a few jumbos. I ran into a guy two weeks ago and he had a chitload of jumboes that he said he cought in the Johnson(South side of Walpole). He was using a 16 foot tin boat and using a worm harness. Any info would be great. Thanks! Mitch K.
    J
    Josh Roelofsen
    Goderich is the popular spot. I know they fish them off Kincardine as well.
    I'd imagine Bayfield would be similar. Not much of a perch guy myself but there's definitely a quality fishery there.
    C
    cmac
    Hi Josh, I have a short video I want to share with you. Edge of my property in Brisco, B.C. This is why I want to learn float techniques. My daughter and hubby took this. Please don't share this with the membership for privacy reasons.
    cheers Josh,
    Mike

Attachments

• 12010429_10153702230515719_2066160641_n_zpsjhms9vmy.mp4
      8 MB
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks