Not more Lure’s!! 😗 😏 lol 😁 👍🙂

Although I do need to purchase one of these special mate spoon boxes which are another $130 👍

But I need it lol not just want
That seems high @Derkd9 at $130 for a special mate spoon box. Dixie Dairy Bar sells them for that price I noticed the last time I was there a couple of weeks ago.I told Karen,(who runs the store),that seems high,and not that I was looking for one. If I did need one,I would go to @ANGLING OUTFITTERS or the tackle store in Lambeth & just saying & good luck. 👍🙂

Attachments

• 3DEFC42E-4E9A-41BE-9653-5C7D373438DC.jpeg
    3DEFC42E-4E9A-41BE-9653-5C7D373438DC.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 22
  • C3B27BD9-227C-48B1-B19A-D91829832B4E.jpeg
    C3B27BD9-227C-48B1-B19A-D91829832B4E.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I had only planned to pick up this morning some Quicksilver, “High Performance EXTREME” Grease View attachment 46221 @Xtreme Marine for my Mercury outboard motors,and these lure’s while I was there,View attachment 46223 View attachment 46225 ”jumped” right out at me 😱😗 at their lure’s display!! 😏 lol 😁 Brad,one of the employees there @Xtreme marine,told me that it was a busy morning,because of angler’s coming in and buying various sizes and makes of fishing lure’s,and he said that they sold around $150 worth already when I arrived there at around 10:30 a.m. Is the walleye and rainbow fishing,”that good!!” out from all of the port’s on Lake Erie right now?? lol 😆😉 I just couldn’t resist these 3 lure’s that I bought to add to my lure selection,for I know that these lure’s should work for me,(due to their colour’s & size,etc.,that I personally like),and they should be “winners,” for Lake Erie,huron,etc., and finger’s crossed 🤞. Now to wait for this unstable weather that we are having right now to leave,so that I can try out these new lure’s that I bought & hopefully walleye’s and rainbow’s,etc., ON!! Tight lines & Fish ON to All!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Hope you get those new lures wet soon!

I just realized @Puddle Jumper that I have one of those as well & it has never been used!! I bought it a couple of year’s ago,and I totally forgot about it till you posted yours & thanks!! I will need to use mine during the early mornings,when I like to fish the most. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
No problem red it works good ....I usually put my lures in as going out and charge on the way.

Lasts about 15 min before should be recharged ....but usually have a fish on by then ???

Someone else bought one
Who was it?
There was 5 when I purchased
Now there is 3 lol coincidence?
I looked just for shitcz and giggle
Also Sail got them in Cambridge and lots of other stores
I'm still using my old flash from a pawn shop I got over 2 decades ego when I use to nigth casting for salmon off the pier

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks