Off Topic FUN WALLEYE DERBY AUG 7 2021 PORT BRUCE - IT'S A "GO" FOR SATURDAY

I had the pleasure to meet "the grinder" , Paul Hendry, from @Wackm Tackle today . He was so kind as to drop off some lures as prizes for the darby. Included was a copy of the limited release lure that has exploded onto the Lake Erie scene, Stomp's Briefs #2, or, as I affectionately call it: "the Deuce". I hope to drop the deuce on the winning walleye on Saturday.
20210802_154843.jpg

SORRY GUYS MADE A MISTAKE AND TO BE FAIR AM EXTENDING IT TO 30 TEAMS we are full there were some email issues so am not penalizing anyone my mistake but 30 is Max i have sent out info to all teams please read reply and send fees Thanks August 7 is looking good

Hey @racattack, can you please clarify some of the logistics. Can boats launch from any of the Pt. Bruce marinas? Where is the weigh-in? How do boats get their catch to the scale? Where are the lunches being served?

Scale Station will be at the The Docks down by the launch.. You can launch where ever you want but must come to check in Pt Bruce pier...You must be back by latest 1230 to weight in fish at Docks bring your fish in cooler drive in ..Lunch will be served at the The Docks there will be an area setup with tables The Docks is on Dexter Line drive down to launch area

ETRANSFER go to my email address on letter if you have to do question make sure the answer is

derby

thanks

Am getting alot of emails you can weight your ONE FISH anytime between 900am and 1230pm some people like to bring a fresh fish for scale its up to you cutoff is 1230pm so you come when you want and yes ONLY ONE FISH THE BIGGEST

Guys if derby is postphoned till sunday there are no refunds i have to prepay stuff thats why it said in intro raindate if cancelled ill do refund i have to pay for meals they are ordered lets hope we get it in

Guys if derby is postphoned till sunday there are no refunds i have to prepay stuff thats why it said in intro raindate if cancelled ill do refund i have to pay for meals they are ordered lets hope we get it in
I spoke to @rushcreek today and they have room for launching if needed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks