Off Topic FUN WALLEYE DERBY AUG 7 2021 PORT BRUCE - IT'S A "GO" FOR SATURDAY

AUGUST 3 ALL BOAT CAPTAINS WILL GET EMAIL WITH ALL INFO WHERE TO STOP AREA WILL BE MARKED YOU WONT MISS US PAYMENT AND IF CAPTAINS CAN TALK TO CREWS ASK WHO WOULD LIKE LUNCH YOU WILL NEED TO ORDER IT SO THEY MAKE ENOUGH DAY OF DERBY AT CHECK IN YOU WILL GET ENVELOPES WITH TEAM NUMBER WEIGHT TICKET AND LUNCH TICKETS IT WILL BE A FAST CHECK OPEN COOLERS AND LIVE WELLS QUICK LOOK OFF YOU GO WE WANT TO TRUST EVERYONE AND HOPE NO CHEATING OR ISSUES REMEBER GUYS ITS A FUN EVENT DONT NEED ANYMORE GREY HAIR I WILL HAVE 4 OR 5 VOLUTEERS THERE WITH ME TO MAKE IT GO FAST AND YOU CAN GO FISH WEIGHT STATION WILL BE OPEN FROM 9AM TO 1230PM IF YOU CATCH EM FAST BRING ER IN AND WE CAN SOCIALIZE LUNCHES AVAILABLE AFTER 1215PM CORNER CAFE WILL HAVE A MEMBER THERE SERVING ...BRING SOME CHAIRS IF YOU WANT TO SIT AROUND

Last edited by a moderator:
Corner View Cafe is doing the lunch please support guys it will be $ 10 per meal ill send email Aug 2 week to finalize and receive payments there are 8 spots still available just email me to reserve

Corner View Cafe is doing the lunch please support guys it will be $ 10 per meal ill send email Aug 2 week to finalize and receive payments there are 8 spots still available just email me to reserve
Looking forward to this
Hope we can fill the last 8 spots

No fish fry afterwards?
As much as a fish fry sounds awesome
That would require a lot of work, space and equipment to pull off
Especially if feeding 75 people assuming 25 boats 3 people per boat.
Great idea, just requires a lot of resources..

Guys please wait till I send emails make sure you guys talk to crew and see who wants lunches they will be pre ordered no extra will be available ...Pop and water will be available at site for $1.00 .....Everything will be explained Tuesday and we will go from there >>>>5 SPOTS available also the spot number i sent to everyone that will be your Team number for day of event thanks only thing you pay day of is launch thats up to boat owners and its first come first serve at The Docks.... Check Ins will start at 545 am day of at Pier must go through it first before you fish without the envelope you will be considered unentered..Thanks

We have 4 spots left come on guys lets fill it up and see who the real king of the lake is LOL
@racattack, I'm trying to find the name of the guy with the rubber dinghy and the 6hp motor that ran out of gas fishing Glasgow this week to see if he is interested. Port Bruce might be a challenge for him though, cuz it takes a lot of gas to get down the river to the lake. 😬

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks