Off Topic FUN WALLEYE DERBY AUG 7 2021 PORT BRUCE - IT'S A "GO" FOR SATURDAY

DERBY IS FULL NOW WONT BE ACCEPTING ANYMORE BUT WILL PUT ON WAITING LIST IF ANYONE BACKS OUT THANKS TO ALL IF GOES WELL 2022 MAKE IT BIGGER
I was thinking maybe next year add biggest rainbow to the mix and have separate prize for that?
Or for an even bigger challenge, biggest perch lol

I was thinking maybe next year add biggest rainbow to the mix and have separate prize for that?
Or for an even bigger challenge, biggest perch lol
Maybe just a bonus for any perch at all.....

We have one spot available one boat backed out if interested email me thanks

Also we are adding a 4 and 5 place prize
thanks to Angling Outfitters and Home Hardware

Also thank all sponsors
Corner View Cafe
The Docks
Channel 6-8
Angling Outfitters
Home Hardware

Is it normal to list the contenders that are competing??
I’m just curious no worries if not.

I don't have any objections, but I don't know why it matters we are at the mercy of the fish.
It doesn’t matter just wondering who all going to be there no rhyme or reason for it just out of curiosity I suppose who we going to be meeting

It doesn’t matter just wondering who all going to be there no rhyme or reason for it just out of curiosity I suppose who we going to be meeting
I agree with you, we need name tags with our 68 names so we can put a name to the face lol.
I will be there for the tournament with a rookie who's first ever pickeral was a 5lber last year and he hasn't been out since. I hope he has beginners luck again.
I also have the mailman (radio nickname) on my boat as well. He has much more experience than myself and the rookie put together.
Tight lines next weekend.

I agree with you, we need name tags with our 68 names so we can put a name to the face lol.
I will be there for the tournament with a rookie who's first ever pickeral was a 5lber last year and he hasn't been out since. I hope he has beginners luck again.
I also have the mailman (radio nickname) on my boat as well. He has much more experience than myself and the rookie put together.
I’ll be there with Slancy we are boat #2 for the tournament.
Not sure if I’ll have a third in the boat or not
My friend who I usually fish with has other commitments next weekend

@stomp I can give you back the ones I borrowed Saturday morning 🤣

They were only catching smaller fish
Good for the frying pan but not good for the big fish competition

So you're the lucky bugger fishing with mailman, now there's some competition right there. See you Saturday.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks