Off Topic FUN WALLEYE DERBY AUG 7 2021 PORT BRUCE - IT'S A "GO" FOR SATURDAY

racattack

The derby is a go for Saturday. Sailflow looks great for Saturday Am central bouy and no rain.

Guys i have talked and I have come with an idea if you like please join us if not no worries please no bashing just want some fun ...

Saturday August 7 2021 Only way cancelled heavy winds or thunderstorms lets be safe

RAIN DATE Sunday AUGUST 8 2021

FUN WALLEYE DERBY

25 30 Boat Limit first come first serve..

3 man people on boat max

Ontario MNR Rules Apply Catch your limit bring in ONE

One fish per boat for weight in NO EXCEPTION 3 DIFFERENT BOATS WILL WIN if tie will go by time weighted in First come First win

PLEASE NO CHEATING THIS IS A FUN DERBY BE HONEST BRING YOUR BIGGEST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS LETS ENJOY THE DAY DONT NEED THE HASSLE..

Spotter end of pier day of derby look into live well and coolers must be checked before departure he will be there 545am once checked off you go....You Can come in from any Port need to see spotter to verify and then bring in your fish for scale

ALL FISH FOR WEIGHT IN MUST BE IN BY 1230 PM NO EXCEPTION SCALES OPEN From 7am TILL THEN ONE FISH PER BOAT THE SCALE THATS THERE WILL BE THE OFFICIAL ONE...BRING FISH IN COOLER AND TAKE HOME AFTER NO FISH DISPOSAL>>>>

The Docks in Port Bruce will work with us parking is limited if full have to launch elsewhere we will have some tables and BBQ setup there and fish will be weighted there.

BOAT LAUNCH IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY

IF Interested email me first 30 confirmation are in i will send confirmation then you know your in please dont email me if bad things to say am volunteering this to meet fellow fisherman and have some fun I will not be fishing it .... ccciapka@hotmail.com

Boat Entrance $50.00/boat

Prize if 25 boats come out and pay or will be pro rated to size of event

1st $ 625.00
2nd $ 375.00
3rd $ 250.00

After derby we will have a luncheon if interested Sponsored by CORNER CAFE PORT BRUCE lunch will be $10.00 per person Served from 1215 to 1pm must pre order by Aug 4 2021 Corner cafe will be serving at weight station Cafe Burger Chips and beverage

Also will have a Raffle $5.00 per ticket for a 2022 Boat Year Pass The Docks all funds go to The Docks from this they are allowing us use site and washrooms I think its fair to help em..

Also some mystery raffle all boat tickets go in they will be announce day of derby have some sponsor brewing watch post will be updated

If any one has any Donations for prize let me know thanks can raffle em off ..

Aug 4 2021 ill post if things look good would like to get lunches booked and paid for and can pay derby fees ETRANSFERS will be accepted or pay prior to leaving pier all fees must be paid before derby to qualify..

Results and pictures will be posted after event....GOOD LUCK TOO ALL

SEND EMAIL TO ccciapka@hotmail.com TO SAVE YOUR SPOT YOU WILL GET A REPLY WITH SPOT NUMBER THEN YOU KNOW YOUR IN

MORE INFO WILL FOLLOW WATCH HERE...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i have talked and I have come with an idea if you like please join us if not no worries please no bashing just want some fun ...

Saturday August 7 2021 Only way cancelled heavy winds or thunderstorms lets be safe

FUN WALLEYE DERBY

25 Boat Limit first come first serve..

3 man on boat max

One fish per boat for weight in NO EXCEPTION 3 DIFFERENT BOATS WILL WIN if tie will go by time weighted in First come First win

PLEASE NO CHEATING THIS IS A FUN DERBY BE HONEST BRING YOUR BIGGEST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS LETS ENJOY THE DAY DONT NEED THE HASSLE..

Spotter end of pier day of derby look into live well and coolers must be checked before departure he will be there 545am once checked off you go....You Can come in from any Port need to see spotter to verify and then bring in your fish for scale

ALL FISH FOR WEIGHT IN MUST BE IN BY 1230 PM NO EXCEPTION SCALES OPEN From 7am TILL THEN ONE FISH PER BOAT THE SCALE THATS THERE WILL BE THE OFFICIAL ONE...BRING FISH IN COOLER AND TAKE HOME AFTER NO FISH DISPOSAL>>>>

The Docks in Port Bruce will work with us parking is limited if full have to launch elsewhere we will have some tables and BBQ setup there and fish will be weighted there.

IF Interested email me first 25 confirmation are in i will send confirmation then you know your in please dont email me if bad things to say am volunteering this to meet fellow fisherman and have some fun I will not be fishing it .... ccciapka@hotmail.com

1st $ 625.00
2nd $ 375.00
3rd $ 250.00

After derby we will have a BBQ available $5.00 burger/chips and drink or hot dog chips and drink just to cover cost if anyone can help out let me know if lots of negativity starts ill cancel it ..

Also will have a Raffle $5.00 per ticket for a 2022 Boat Year Pass The Docks

I'm in.

FUN WALLEYE DERBY

25 Boat Limit first come first serve..

3 man on boat max

IF Interested email me first 25 confirmation are in i will send confirmation then you know your in please dont email me if bad things to say am volunteering this to meet fellow fisherman and have some fun I will not be fishing it .... ccciapka@hotmail.com

1st $ 625.00
2nd $ 375.00
3rd $ 250.00

After derby we will have a BBQ available $5.00 burger/chips and drink or hot dog chips and drink just to cover cost if anyone can help out let me know if lots of negativity starts ill cancel it ..

Also will have a Raffle $5.00 per ticket for a 2022 Boat Year Pass The Docks

I'm in

Hey, thanks for setting this up.

(email sent also) I will square off for sure…..Solo YAK ATTACK vs. Boat swarm! Of course, for me, weather, mostly wind is really the kicker. Its my Achilles heal for sure. Closer to the date, I will have a better idea. If good, I’m in.

King Joe, Outa Here!

Could we maybe mirror one out Hoovers in August? I know there used to be a tournament out of there… but this would be a great format for those of us on the other side of the point ;)

Also, I wish Port Dover marina was into stuff like this.

Looking good some updates posted have 6 confirmed already cant wait am working on stuff to make it more fun keep watching

Hey, thanks for setting this up.

(email sent also) I will square off for sure…..Solo YAK ATTACK vs. Boat swarm! Of course, for me, weather, mostly wind is really the kicker. Its my Achilles heal for sure. Closer to the date, I will have a better idea. If good, I’m in.

King Joe, Outa Here!
Can you hitch a ride out to the deep water and back in @King Joe, or is that cheating?

@racattack , let me check with some of the deep thinkers on the Marketing Team to see how 6-8 may be able to help promote the darby...

Can you hitch a ride out to the deep water and back in @King Joe, or is that cheating?
Hey Stomp,

Not sure about cheating, persay (official tournaments have rules about tender boats and motors)....but not really why I Yak fish (re: being pulled out/tender boat, having a motor on my yak, etc.). I like the challenge and I'll be deep as I need to be. AND NOW (well, soon), I get to....errr....Stomp boat fishers in a fun tournament to boot (get it, boot...stomp...<crickets>)! HAH

King Joe Outa Here!

@racattack , let me check with some of the deep thinkers on the Marketing Team to see how 6-8 may be able to help promote the darby...
Thanks Stomp any help be appreciated this is a fun and meet event yes there is some money every penny is being put back between prize and help support The Docks and Corner Cafe helping out i think its going to be a blast

ITS A 3 person limit adults/kids however u mix 3 only

also if you have boat at North Erie put fish in cooler come by car or we can shuttle over i know parkings limited dont come with boat and trailer after ill give info who to call and we will shuttle over ..Th Docks its first come first serve for spots after that have to go to North Erie and bring fish to scales Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks