Off Topic 6-8 Donations Go Live...

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
It's official. I'm joining the ranks of the squeegee kids and intersection panhandlers and am now accepting donations on Channel 6-8. This is in response to suggestions for an ad-free experience on Channel 6-8. You can read more about the donation campaign @ https://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/index.php?donate/.
On the Donate page or other 6-8 pages you can press the 1592160572958.pngbutton to contribute. Donations are accepted through PayPal (you have to supply your mailing address for some reason). PayPal worked for me. For an e-transfer option, please contact me @ stomp@longpoint.on.ca or send me a PM.

Last edited:
Donation sent... sorry @stomp but I also was so nervous I was unable to push the $10 k button so had to use the drastically reduced button which seemed to work fine. :D

Thank you all for the generous donations! There is a glitch with the code that automatically moves people to the ROC group. I hope to address this tonight and you should be seeing less advertising shortly.

Thank you all for the generous donations! There is a glitch with the code that automatically moves people to the ROC group. I hope to address this tonight and you should be seeing less advertising shortly.
PM just send. ?:)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks