Off Topic 6-8 Donations Go Live...

The ads didn't really bother me on the PC but the phone was a little crazy. Now with no ads on either I must say much better and only adds to the great experience on this forum. Great work @stomp as always.??

I'll second and third that, no ads on the phone make browsing easier to navigate and much faster, especially in areas were the cell coverage is marginal,,

Thanks Stomp, and anonymous donor....

I keep having to sign in even though I use the keep me signed in and then it tells me I am already signed in ??? At least 2 or 3 times each time I log in

Last 12 hours I'm having a hell of a time. LOL

Getting 404 forbidden on Opera, site down or has moved on Chrome on phone and PC both.

Doing everything on my end to eliminate issues. The tech wiz that I am not LOL

Last 12 hours I'm having a hell of a time. LOL

Getting 404 forbidden on Opera, site down or has moved on Chrome on phone and PC both.

Doing everything on my end to eliminate issues. The tech wiz that I am not LOL
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

Everything is cleared @stomp , right now PC and chrome is the only method I can connect. I've shut off VPN and everything else on the phone, only hooked up once since last evening.

All apps and browsers work fine on the phone, something about fishing I think is the problem. LOL

I figure it is here on this end, a Rogers's issue.

No, pretty sure it's on my end. I have implemented a bunch of changes to cache things and compress them. They may not be compatible with Opera.

have it, not here, bar loads about two thirds, hangs until

failure.png

It's happened in the past and clears eventually.

Don't sweat it, but you're going to have to wait for that big picture. LOL

le téléphone portable ne fonctionne toujours pas

It's probably only me so I'll see what happens in a day or so. I just can't use the phone to access the site right now.

le téléphone portable ne fonctionne toujours pas

It's probably only me so I'll see what happens in a day or so. I just can't use the phone to access the site right now.
I've had 2 similar complaints @hvyhaul. Major changes on the backend to speed up the site and cut down on bandwidth consumption.

Correction, PC and Opera, not Chrome. Haven't tried Edge. On phone neither will work on site.

Both phone and PC access everything else, so.................................. dunno what to tell you. :cry:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks