Off Topic 6-8 Donations Go Live...

No, not entered that way either.

WIndows 10 works with Opera only. Not Chrome, not Edge

LG G7 THinQ, not Opera, not Chrome.

Access to everything else on both units works, fast as per usual on Ignite, no linits or restrictions. For some reason, the forum, my location and equipment isn't getting along at the moment.

I have to turn in, EARLY start.

There's at least one other guy in your boat hvyhaul.

All is working fine on Android, Apple, Windows devices at my place. Suspect it's a caching issue somewhere.

Add another to the boat. Chrome browser user and it would not let me log in for around the last 48 hrs. Happy, Happy that log-in worked for me this time around midnight. Even rattled around in my email settings last night to see if the problem could be resolved on my end. Didn't recognize any changes but I am no tech wizard. Now the site does appear faster as a not logged in outcast but sure would miss accessing some of the great pictures you guys and gals take. Keep up the excellent work Stomp!

Thanks for the info @Mudcat. I didn't change anything later last night, so I suspect your problems were related to domain name resolution, but I don't know for sure. Maybe there was a domain name server out there that was still pointing to the old server's IP address or the old server's IP address was somehow cached locally on your machine. Seems that most people are working fine, but a handful were having problems as of yesterday. Hopefully, we're bending the curve now :D. We have enough viruses around without me adding another.

It's official. I'm joining the ranks of the squeegee kids and intersection panhandlers and am now accepting donations on Channel 6-8. This is in response to suggestions for an ad-free experience on Channel 6-8. You can read more about the donation campaign @ https://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/index.php?donate/.
On the Donate page or other 6-8 pages you can press the View attachment 23961button to contribute. Donations are accepted through PayPal (you have to supply your mailing address for some reason). PayPal worked for me. For an e-transfer option, please contact me @ stomp@longpoint.on.ca or send me a PM.
The donate button doesn’t work

The donate button doesn’t work
@FlyingViking, I think I know what went wrong. There is a picture of the Donate button at the top of this thread. I tried to wire it up to the donate page but screwed it up, so I just left the image there. It doesn't work when pushed. There is a donate button on most pages and a Donate menu item at the top of the site. They work if you feel so inclined.

Hi Stomp----thankyou for this page----I would like to donate hundreds of lures/worms/bass baits/fishing gear to your organization for a fund raiser for you to contribute----I have hundreds of brand new lures,etc. in my garage--these were 'inherited' thru a friend who is executor for an estate where this family collected hundreds of fishing gear and stored them all in their nice dry crawl space of their A-frame house--I took about 2 months to sort thru all the gear and have enough gear to outfit 100 families for life---please text my cell 519-588-4590---or adougley@rogers.com e-mail---we can arrange a meeting and decide after you see all the gear---a fund raiser with 'kits' for all attendees and an auction for taclke boxes loaded to the hilt----please advise---we live near Costco-401 in Kitchener--I dock in Burwell--Alex the guy with the 'gear'

It's official. I'm joining the ranks of the squeegee kids and intersection panhandlers and am now accepting donations on Channel 6-8. This is in response to suggestions for an ad-free experience on Channel 6-8. You can read more about the donation campaign @ https://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/index.php?donate/.
On the Donate page or other 6-8 pages you can press the View attachment 23961button to contribute. Donations are accepted through PayPal (you have to supply your mailing address for some reason). PayPal worked for me. For an e-transfer option, please contact me @ stomp@longpoint.on.ca or send me a PM.
hello stomp can i etransfer donations to stomp@longpoint.on.ca thanks greg

That's a very nice gesture @Chiro Alex . Sounds like quite a find and a lot of work for you to sort through
Hi Stomp----thankyou for this page----I would like to donate hundreds of lures/worms/bass baits/fishing gear to your organization for a fund raiser for you to contribute----I have hundreds of brand new lures,etc. in my garage--these were 'inherited' thru a friend who is executor for an estate where this family collected hundreds of fishing gear and stored them all in their nice dry crawl space of their A-frame house--I took about 2 months to sort thru all the gear and have enough gear to outfit 100 families for life---please text my cell 519-588-4590---or adougley@rogers.com e-mail---we can arrange a meeting and decide after you see all the gear---a fund raiser with 'kits' for all attendees and an auction for taclke boxes loaded to the hilt----please advise---we live near Costco-401 in Kitchener--I dock in Burwell--Alex the guy with the 'gear'
@Chiro Alex , I certainly haven't forgotten about your generous donation. I've been discussing this with a couple of members of the 6-8 Marketing and Creative Teams. We are interested in seeing what fishing tackle treasure you've uncovered!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks