Search results

1. P

Fishing Report Port Bruce August 13th

Still see them for sale from time to time! Bought mine new
  2. P

Fishing Report Port Bruce August 13th

Excellent fishing. What model and year is your Wilker? I have a 99 22 foot hardtop.
  3. P

Port Stanley info needed

Have never fished Port Stanley and need info on best spot to launch and possibly overnight dockage. Thanks
  4. P

Fishing Report Nanticoke

Were you running the spoons on riggers or dipsys, how far down?
  5. P

July 24, How did everyone finish today at naticoke?

Got out late and alone. Nothing from 10-12 then bite turned on . Had my limit by 2;15 Ran 1 rigger and 1 5 colour lead.All fish hit lead with a RRF gold. pulled the rigger line and ran a 4 colour also. It took last fish. lake was mostly flat in 55-65 FOW.
  6. P

Nanticoke Fun

Good stuff. What were you running on the dipsys?
  7. P

Off Topic Worm tipping

I would only tip a worm if it gave exceptional service. Even then I would keep it to15 % max.
  8. P

Anyone out today??

Much tougher fishing today. Headed out of Dover at 7:30 ran over to Nanticoke. Ist fish 27 down on rigger over 50 ft water on a Gold RRF. Next 2 were junk, then a nice 5 pd pick on a spoon down 30 over 55ft. also got a rainbow and lost a screamer on a spoon. Headed in before 11, waves were...
  9. P

Nanticoke Wed eyes

Hey Alby I went to home hardware and they said that they had not heard of that Piactive. Do you have any more details on it? Is it a repellant or a killing spray? Who is the maker?
  10. P

Dover-Nanticoke Fishing Report

Well it seems some pickerel have finally arrived and are occasionally hungry. Got out today at 0800 , motored out south east from Dover to 50-60 FOW Yes this is closer to Nanticoke, but its still a dover fishery. Most bites came on 4 colour lead core, some with a michigan stinger and some on a...
  11. P

Fishing Report July 9. nanticoke

What depth of water were you in? Which general area , east or west of Nanticoke ? Great fishing by the way I have only managed one or two walleye so far.
  12. P

Newbie downrigger question?

This year , for me , I have found that the walleye prefer body baits to spoons. I have been running reef runners back 80 feet ( which puts them down about 20 feet) then attaching the line to my downrigger ball and putting down the additional depth needed to get into the fish , usually 10-25...
  13. P

Channel 68 decals?

An excellent idea to foster friendship and goodwill, I need all the help I can get ....I`ll take 4
  14. P

Off Topic Leamington this sat.

When I used to fish that area we used to speed up our troll to get rid of the sheepshead . Far fewer would hit at 3.0 to 3.2. But we still managed quite a few pickerel.
  15. P

Let us know how you do!
  16. P

I lived in and fished Leamington for 5 years. This time of year fish are everywhere. Head south towards point pelee, and out a couple of miles. Water depth is 32-34 ft . I had my best results with reef runners and in line boards. ran one at 80 ft back and one at 125 ft. This covers 20 and25ft...
  17. P

Off Topic Trim Gauge

The right hand side is usually the trim sender switch that sends the signal to the gauge. The left side is the limit switch that controls how far up it can go. You may have gotten some paint into the sender switch . You can take the switch apart and carefully clean it. But remember that they do...
  18. P

Off Topic Trim Gauge

Sorry, is it just the gauge that is stuck , not the outdrive. Is it an Alpha drive?
  19. P

Off Topic Trim Gauge

When you hit the trim switch can you hear the trim pump working or clicking?
  20. P

Nanticoke

Was out yesterday by myself. Got my limit in 3 hours. All on body baits, red fins and reef runners. Fish were down 20-30 ft over 55-65 fOW. Weather looks good for Sunday.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks