Anyone out today??

REID

Looking for wave report for this afternoon. Windfinder shows no higher than 1 ft but a live eyewitness report would be great before I make buddy leave work early and make the trek down there. Thanks in advance.

One in the boat so far. pink RRF. Dipsy on three. 70ft of line. In 50 FOW

A few More white caps now.

Much tougher fishing today. Headed out of Dover at 7:30 ran over to Nanticoke. Ist fish 27 down on rigger over 50 ft water on a Gold RRF. Next 2 were junk, then a nice 5 pd pick on a spoon down 30 over 55ft. also got a rainbow and lost a screamer on a spoon. Headed in before 11, waves were picking up and dark skies in distance.

Condions off Nanticoke at 16:00.
3-4 ft waves Appear to be getting smaller. A few whitecaps. Part sunny.
Gonna be a nice evening I i think.

Well we made our way out to Burwell it was quite choppy but started to calm down a bit. We ended up catching a two man limit and one was 8lbs!! 2 farm animals as well. It turned out to be a good day on the water. The way home wasn’t so great though!! Two minutes away from the launch BANG!!! And a big blue cloud of smoke. Turns out I snapped a leaf spring on my boat trailer. Thanks to a nice gentleman in burwell we parked my boat there and now have to either float the boat and trailer home or try and fix it in his driveway!!

Sorry to hear about your leaf spring.
Glad to hear you made out better than we did at Naticoke.

I ratchet strapped a block of wood to the axle and frame to get back to civilization when a spring let go on my trailer moose hunting. Not ideal. But you can limp it a fair distance that way if needed.

Good luck.

I ratchet strapped a block of wood to the axle and frame to get back to civilization when a spring let go on my trailer moose hunting. Not ideal. But you can limp it a fair distance that way if needed.

Good luck.

Good luck.
Ya u can bush fix it to get it home
We had spring break several years ago 100 km from nearest town....took a 2x6 cut wide of trailer and notched top edge so it hooked trailer ...set it on top of axle and chained ànd strapped it in place ....did 80 kph all the way back to cottage

Sorry. Got out and it was quite rough! And I get sea sick easily. Was very fishable. But as @REID mentioned. Ride back was very bad. Everyone got soaked but well worth it after 3 man limit from 430-8

Thanks for the tips guys! After hitting up princess auto this morn and help from my fishing partner Aces we got a new spring under it and it’s home now!!!

Back