Fishing Report July 9. nanticoke

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Made it to the grounds&lines in at 715pm Fished till 1015pm. Managed a dozen
Walleye,1 trout and 1wtbass. 1st 2man take this year out of coke.
Lost 1 eye behind the boat and had a few hits that did not connect. 6colors off inline board with mini streak was best for us today fallowed by a dark/blackback RRF off 5color on inline board. Emerld RRF off dipsy set on 0 out 65 hooked the trout and did well enough for a couple eyes.
Yesterday,same area,me and not so avid angler managed 7 walleyes and 8 white bass but all off #0 dipsys with mini streaks. Board lines didn't get touched at all unlike today. Water was 5° warmer today at 72°.
20190710_000633.jpg

Good to see getting btr in the elbow grandaughter got a 7 lb bow and 2 walleye there sat hope to be out this wknd weather permiting nice goin 6 .g

My buddies ship is docked there.....hell be pumped to hear this.............thanks!

Lost 1 eye behind the boat and had a few hits that did not connect. 6colors off inline board with mini streak was best for us today fallowed by a dark/blackback RRF off 5color on inline board. Emerld RRF off
Lost 1 eye behind the boat and had a few hits that did not connect. 6colors off inline board with mini streak was best for us today fallowed by a dark/blackback RRF off 5color on inline board. Emerld RRF off dipsy set on 0 out 65 hooked the trout and did well enough for a couple eyes.
Yesterday,same area,me and not so avid angler managed 7 walleyes and 8 white bass but all off #0 dipsys with mini streaks. Board lines didn't get touched at all unlike today. Water was 5° warmer today at 72°.
View attachment 15622
and did well enough for a couple eyes.
View attachment 15622
What depth of water were you in? Which general area , east or west of Nanticoke ?
Great fishing by the way I have only managed one or two walleye so far.

Back