Search results

1. M

Off Topic Inner Bay Soup

Just curious at what point would something like this clear up? Hoping to get out this week for pike but don’t want to make the drive out if it’s chocolate milk
  2. M

Off Topic Long Point Provincial Park?

Wow quite the lovely gesture, I only considered the provincial park because I assumed it had the least chance of garnering a fine if push came to shove being that it’s government ran and all, no worries I am more than happy to launch at old cut assuming it’s good to go. Keep your money I will do...
  3. M

Off Topic Long Point Provincial Park?

Hey all, hearing the park opens today and the boat launch is available for daytime use. Could anyone confirm or deny this? Was unable to get through on the phone and am hoping to get into some pike before they move a little deeper, apologies if this has been discussed already
  4. M

Fishing Report The kid did it again

Great job! Epic fish planning on getting out this week, hope they still have the spring feed bag
  5. M

Lake dalrymple

lots of small pike, pike pike pike
  6. M

Pigeon Lake Intel

North end of the lake for musky. Fish around big island, work shorelines, up by nogies creek you can always get something. Try red/black/yellow colours, bucktails and bull dawgs do the trick for me up here. Lots and lots of muskie anglers pressuring pigeon today . Dozens and dozens
  7. M

Lake Nosbonsing pike

Lots of snot rockets in that lake, with the odd 50 inch ski. Should be a good time
  8. M

Fishing Report Pike - Bluff Bar - Monday, April 22nd

Confidence levels improving by the minute
  9. M

Spring pike ?

Good stuff guys, I usually don’t consider it pike season until I see a duck soup report then I know it’s good to go lol
  10. M

Spring pike ?

I know our spring has been quite delayed, but I’m shocked at the lack of pike reports/activity thus far. This forum usually has dozens of early pike action, been dead so far. Hoping to get out a day this weekend, hopefully can hook into some gators. Hoping to try out in front of old cut towards...
  11. M

Shore fishing the bay

Port Rowan, big creek
  12. M

No WFN

Wow that's brutal, I was wondering why the channel wen't blank on me last night lol.
  13. M

Gobies

I was fishing the bay the other day and I ended up foul hooking a goby, atleast I believe it was a goby could of potentially been a small bowfin, hopefully these buggars dont infest the bay, even though I heard the smallies build fat on the things
  14. M

Turkey Pt

Yeah Rex it baffles me sometimes, its a whole lake and people really need to swamp others, especially seadoos I swear they will circle your boat and try to cross every line possible
  15. M

inner bay musky

Out of all the times i've seen out of season fish photos on here, why complain when its a muskie? I don't understand, I see tons of Bass pics but they are treated differently?
  16. M

Fishing Report Big Inner bay muskie

I remember this post from last year, could it be the same fish? http://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/index.php?threads/inner-bay-muskie.13323/
  17. M

Newbie?

Wow poor guy, simply asked a question
  18. M

Fishing Report Fishin Cats in Georgia

Nice catch randy bobandy
  19. M

Inner bay?

Cant go wrong with long point provincial park launch if its still open, lots of pike bass and panfish, just look for nice weeds and you should be alright
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks