Lake Nosbonsing pike

pikehunter

Looking forward to both upcoming pike tournaments on lake Nosbonsing. 67 teams already preregistered for June 2nd. Anyone else from down south going up?

I won't be up for that tournament.
I will be fishing pike for 8 days starting Monday on northern Georgian bay.
I'll post a few pics if we get into anything impressive.
Good luck in the tournament!

Lots of snot rockets in that lake, with the odd 50 inch ski. Should be a good time
Your absolutely right and any pike over 30 inches are a big deal in Nosbonsing.Lots of hammer handles to keep you busy. They measure your 4 pike and highest total length wins.

I won't be up for that tournament.
I will be fishing pike for 8 days starting Monday on northern Georgian bay.
I'll post a few pics if we get into anything impressive.
Good luck in the tournament!
Thanks Lizmorea, And looking forward to your photos and pike report from Georgian bay!

Fished it before but not this year. Good lake gettimg built up now. Lots of pike. Average muskie fishing . There are some huge largemouth tucked away in hidden spots as well. Heard the walleye have been sparse. Have had great luck there for pike or windy points and shoreline. Seems like every point has one good size pike feeding . Just some food for thought

Thanks for the tip Jerkbait, Have a cottage rented there and leaving my boat up there . I will post a report after both tournaments .

So we finished 3rd in the Northbay Bassmasters pike tournament on Sunday. Had a great time and left the boat and truck up there for next weekend for the big Nosbonsing pike tournament. Already have over 80 teams pre registered. Capping it off at 120 boats if needed. The folks at Big moose camp are very accommodating. I highly recommend their camp !

I agree, We have been hunting Moose out of Big Moose Camp for 12 years now.
Ray and Shelley are very accommodating.
Great place.

So we finished 3rd in the Northbay Bassmasters pike tournament on Sunday. Had a great time and left the boat and truck up there for next weekend for the big Nosbonsing pike tournament. Already have over 80 teams pre registered. Capping it off at 120 boats if needed. The folks at Big moose camp are very accommodating. I highly recommend their camp !

Nice work on the 3rd place finish!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks