Off Topic Long Point Provincial Park?

MuskieSlayer

Hey all, hearing the park opens today and the boat launch is available for daytime use. Could anyone confirm or deny this? Was unable to get through on the phone and am hoping to get into some pike before they move a little deeper, apologies if this has been discussed already

Yes but why ask on here check the Simcoe news or FB Port Rowan Buzz and see why the marina owners are upset to get a better confirmation you will believe

They won’t answer the phone because they are confused about the rules like the rest of us ! Queens Park has gone brain dead !

Yes but why ask on here check the Simcoe news or FB Port Rowan Buzz and see why the marina owners are upset to get a better confirmation you will believe

Personally, I believe everyone should be boycotting the provincial park and supporting the local small businesses who have decided to open up. Screw this government and their ridiculous rules.

musky slayer, I will pay your launch fee (EMT) if you launch from one of the other ramps on the bay and provide photo proof that you launched from said ramp and how much it cost.

Personally, I believe everyone should be boycotting the provincial park and supporting the local small businesses who have decided to open up. Screw this government and their ridiculous rules.

musky slayer, I will pay your launch fee (EMT) if you launch from one of the other ramps on the bay and provide photo proof that you launched from said ramp and how much it cost.
Wow quite the lovely gesture, I only considered the provincial park because I assumed it had the least chance of garnering a fine if push came to shove being that it’s government ran and all, no worries I am more than happy to launch at old cut assuming it’s good to go. Keep your money I will do my part

I plan on going out on Sunday. Will definitely be launching at old cut , I need to provide some sustenance for my family.... Toothy critters or yellow gold..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks