Newbie?

maytagman

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
A member now for 2 1/2 years..........when am I a member, not new member? Must be a post count?

Not sure of your bitch here, I probably post to much, sorry, bored old guy? You seem pissed about what it say's under your handle? Not sure how the POINT'S add up here. really don't care. It's a outdoor's advise, lie, boast, brag site, you filter it? Sorry if your not getting the respect you feel deserving?? It's not face book! Post something that interest me??

:::: newbie::::: wrong time of the month ?????? spring IS coming...... think fishing....have a good day....Red....

OK keep em coming...........Don't facebook and yes boat launches soon........this year with my first auto pilot(Simrad from Jos)...cant wait!

You know, life is tuff out here in the real world! There are so many more meaningful issues to spend your time thinking about.

-Co2 levels in the ozone
-woman's rights in Afghanistan
-fighting Cancer with the HIV virus
-Cities in Poland over run with wild dogs
-Over fishing of the world's oceans
-The ever increasing levels of estrogen in our water supplies
-The Economy
-Chemical burns
-Why toe nails go yellow the older you get

Some of us, dear Sir, think twice before posting meaningless threads and replies, and I think you should really do the same. Maybe it's just me being me, or maybe it's just the way I was raised. You see, we all have a story to tell, a past. And what are the details of my past you ask? The details of my life are quite inconsequential .........................................very well, where do I begin?

I guess the point Im trying to make is this.....ummm...wait...I do believe I've lost my train of thought.....oh yes....meaningless posts....NO PLACE for them what so ever!

;)

Hahaha no shit ouch!
I'm not sure exactly how it works so I couldn't help you out.
I'm guessing it has nothing to do with how long you've had your account

A member now for 2 1/2 years..........when am I a member, not new member? Must be a post count?
It's whatever the forum software does out of the box @maytagman. I can promote you to a higher level if you would like that. I can even rename levels... I think I may try that... hold on a sec...

OK, I added a couple of new categories but my family objected to the names (they were names suggested by some members here)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks