Search results

1. Cuba

My Maitland Aug.29 Report

The Maitland master
  2. Cuba

Maitland Friday

Good job once again. Thanks for the sharing.
  3. 20210824_075647.jpg

20210824_075647.jpg

4. Cuba

Fishing Report Port Maitland Aug.21

Got one today. On erie dire. And one farm animal.
  5. Cuba

Fishing Report Port Maitland Aug.21

Thanks to Fish Farmer and gilfisher and all the rest for there maitland reports. my wife has ALS and i am not abel to just get out like most. So the reports are what i use to better my chances on caching fish. Got out yesterday in my 16 foot aluminum and finaly got one. On silver and blue willow...
  6. Cuba

Finally Maitland Shows some promise.

Nice job. I was out this morning and just washed some lures. Better then working.
  7. Cuba

Fish finder info.

Looking in to up grade my self. Found a hook 9 splitshot for 799.99 at sail. Reg Price 1049.99. I fish about a dozen times a year and think I will get it. I will only be runing the one unit. Out of a 16 foot aluminum.good question I was going to ask the same yesterday. Lol
  8. Cuba

This should speed things up at the ramps

That's awsome ??
  9. Cuba

Maitland monday

Hit Maitland for some walleyes in the morning lots of boats out there. Stayed away from the pack fishing in between the island and the pack. Trolled led core with worm harnesses and nothing. Noticed that the fish finder was marking only in the top twenty feet so switched to boost baits and...
  10. Cuba

maitland july 11

Hit the water at 8am tried to give a guy a boost at the dock with no sucesse. I hope he got it figured out. Went stright out of maitland in 54 feet troled for two and a half hours and ended up with two one 8lb and the uther 10.6lb on led core.
  11. Cuba

Maitland Anyone?

Got out last week for a few hours. Got two in 50 feet of water on orange and black worm harness. I had to leave because water was getting rough for my tin. Good luck.
  12. Cuba

Help

I would agree with bongo boy. If you have or dont have i pilot you should buy one that is compatable just incase you get one. Its a game changer. Lol
  13. Cuba

waterford ice

Thanks again.
  14. Cuba

waterford ice

I post a lot on another forum ifish365 and just thought that people on this forum just might be able to save me the trip. Not looking for spacific bait or gps location. Sorry to those who were afended and thanks for thoes who gave information. I will try to post more so i can be excepted. Thaks...
  15. Cuba

waterford ice

Thanks for the info guys.
  16. Cuba

waterford ice

Any one in waterford area know if there is safe ice in the ponds. Thanks
  17. Cuba

My name is john and I'm verry interested my number is 905 9790787

My name is john and I'm verry interested my number is 905 9790787
  18. Cuba

Port burwell Sunday afternoon walleye

Good job. I went out of maitland on Sunday and nada. I fished from 50 feet of water to 75 feet of water marked lots in twenty feet of water and a few of botom. I used dipsy divers with worm harnesses out of a sixteen foot aluminum boat. Forgot the body bait bag in truck. I ziged and zagged and...
  19. Cuba

Tips for the occasional Erie Troller

Thanks for the info I'll give it a go next time I'm out. I was out on Monday last week out of Maitland and marked lots just managed some sheeps head. I did everything the opposite of what you guys mentioned. Thanks again
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks