1. R

Port Burwell

big otter marina has camping spots right by the boat launch
  2. R

Fishing Report Burwell Aug 6 live

100to 120 on the dipsys number 3 setting leadcore 250 back ripplin redfin
  3. R

Off Topic Battery drill auger question

i agree the best thing that i have bought in 40 years of ice fishing clam plate with 5 amp battery all the way
  4. R

St williams parking

last day today for parking lot today brought the hut home all done for this year had a great season !!!
  5. R

March 2 st Williams

go east of the hut village clear water and some fish was there monday
  6. R

Off Topic Cold This Morning

was cold out on the ice until the sun came out and warmed it up a bit slow day this morning same od thing lots of little guys with a few keepers mixed in the bunch
  7. R

Off Topic Quick auger loss prevention trick

thats a good tip gonna do that to mine thanks
  8. R

Fishing Report How's the Ice

just got home i use s quad to pull a portable hut its nasty with lots of slush everywhere made it through but barley fishing was really slow only managed a few not going again until it hardens up probably a coupe days and it should be good again
  9. R

AC Shiners

I also got my order today 20 duty fee grand total for 5 is 102 bucks Canadian come by post office no free one for me sure hope to get out there soon a give them a go
  10. R

Fishing Report Today at Burwell - Aug 17

Tough morning fish had lock jaw Brought home 4 58 to 60 fow west of burwell Dark colours worked best 2 to 3 foot rollers when we left at 11 am
  11. R

Fishing Report Burwell Wednesday august 4

Lines down 645 lines up 1115 11 pics and 2 bows Got fish on riggers dipsy’s and lead core 140 on dipsy’s 10 colours on the lead and riggers down 50 anything purple worked good black and gold rrf and nascar spoon also to a few each Started in 58 went to 62 most fish in the 58 to 59 fow lake...
  12. R

Fishing Report TODAY SUNDAY - August 1

heavy rain and big thunder in walsingham we are not far from the lake
  13. R

This is what happens when I don’t go fishing after work.….

best part is body baits fit nicely also with the 8 inch box
  14. R

Fishing Report Burwell today - July 28

Purple chicken wing and black and gold rippling red fin did good this morning 40 ft down
  15. R

Wackm Tackle Channel 68 Member Pricing

have some spoons that i ordered online last year they work great also you get great customer service from whacm tackle.
  16. R

Burwell - July 10

we did run them higher up around 50 also and got a few but seemed that a little deeper worked better am always trying different depths up and down while trolling
  17. R

Burwell - July 10

spoons on dipsys caught most of the fish best colours today anything green orange also work as well as blueberry muffin number 3 setting 110 back
  18. R

Burwell - July 10

I was out today July 09 got 8 lost another two at the boat best to start at 45 trolled to 59 Best fishing in 50 ish straight out from port
  19. 788B52DA-6521-4292-B607-26625D53F040.jpeg

788B52DA-6521-4292-B607-26625D53F040.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks