Fishing Report Burwell Wednesday august 4

rpar

Lines down 645 lines up 1115
11 pics and 2 bows
Got fish on riggers dipsy’s and lead core
140 on dipsy’s 10 colours on the lead and riggers down 50 anything purple worked good black and gold rrf and nascar spoon also to a few each
Started in 58 went to 62 most fish in the 58 to 59 fow lake was flat

Wasn’t a complaint. Just a fact.
But now we have 3 in the boat and a little bow. Most on blueberry muffin on dipsy back 110 feet. One little one on stomps briefs. Threw it back. One little one on pink panties. Threw it back.
Running 2 LC 7 and 10 colour and 2 dipsys.
Fak…. Keep at it brother….

We were out 7 to noon 6 eyes and a bow, mix of colours all around 59 fow. Going to be a day or two cleaning bugs off the boat and myself.

We were out 7 to noon 6 eyes and a bow, mix of colours all around 59 fow. Going to be a day or two cleaning bugs off the boat and myself.
Not biters right. Just midges? They are thick out here right now.

Wasn’t a complaint. Just a fact.
But now we have 3 in the boat and a little bow. Most on blueberry muffin on dipsy back 110 feet. One little one on stomps briefs. Threw it back. One little one on pink panties. Threw it back.
Running 2 LC 7 and 10 colour and 2 dipsys.
Jaysus, almost died laughing as I read this as ‘one little one in Stomp’s briefs’ 🤣🤣🤣 sorry Stomp…. I know… I’m banned….

Yes midges, but annoying!! I can deal with stable flies better than midges today. With no wind they just stuck to everything including me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks