Search results

1. B

Flares

I need to buy flares to keep my boat legal. Where is the best place to purchase them? Thanks bd
  2. B

Tug Towing Huge Barge

Sunday at 8:30 am we saw a large barge being towed toward Longpoint. It was just a mile or two off shore in the Clear Creek / Port Royal area east bound. Does anyone know what it was up to? bd.
  3. B

New launch ramp at NEM.

How is the new ramp working out @ NEM. or is it too soon to know? bd
  4. B

Lost planerboard

Planerboard found on the lake road between Pt Bruce and Burwell. Decribe it and its yours. bd
  5. B

How bumpy was the lake today.

I was at Bruce this morning at about 8:00 am . Many boats coming in off the lake at that early hour. How bumpy was it???
  6. B

Bruce Perching?

Perching at Port Bruce. Are the perch migratory? Are they late arriving this year or are we all just not finding them? We were out last week for four hours did not even get a bite let alone catch a fish! bd
  7. B

Dead logs in catfish creek

Last week during the high water, much crap and some large logs were washed down the creek. Does anyone know where they ended up??? bd
  8. B

The Ladies are cleaning fish at Burwell

Went to Burwell this morning. Martins fish tug was moored behind the store. The ladies in the store were cleaning fish. The store was closed however so I can not comment on what kind of fish. Does anyone know what they are catching? bd
  9. B

Fishing Report Minnows available@NEM

Stopped by Port Bruce this am. Greg and Sam have minnows now. bd
  10. B

Lanyard

Can anyone tell me were extra long kill switch lanyards can be purchased . Thanks Bd.
  11. B

Fishing @Hastings

Does anyone run from Port Bruce to Hastings to fish for perch or does everyone leave from Burwell? How much further is it to launch from Port Bruce? Thanks. BD.
  12. B

Used Navionics Gold Card

I am looking for a used SD card for my Navionics LMS 520c. Is there anything I should be on the lookout for, when buying a used chip? Any info would be much appreciated. Regards bd
  13. B

Spring Perching @ Hastings

Newbee How early in the Spring do people begin perch fishing off Hastings? Thanks bd
  14. B

CanadianFishing Reports for Western Lakes Erie

Can anyone recommend any sites for Western Lake Erie such as Coldchester Thanks
  15. B

Trolling for Spring Rainbows at Port Bruce and Burwell

Is there any opportunity to catch Rainbows at the mouth of these Tribs Trolling in the spring? Thanks BD
  16. B

Spring g?Pt Bruce Perch Fishing

When do we typically start picking up the fist perch out of Bruce in the spring. Can wait!!! to get the boat out.
  17. B

Trolling for Eyes @ Port Bruce

Has anyone caught any Eyes out of Bruce this season ? If so,would you comment on bait and depth. Thanks bd
  18. B

Port Bruce Perch

Does anyone have a feel for how much our very cold and long winter will delay the arrival of the perch run, if at all ?? bd
  19. B

Taking Kids fishing???

I am taking my Kids out perching Thur and Friday. Are the perch still hanging out at port Bruce?
  20. B

Best longpoint bait

I am going to take my 12 and 13 year old grand kids to long point fishing. I want them to have fun, as in catch a lot of fish. Can anyone give me some help with what bait to use and best locals on innerbay Thanks kj
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks