Bruce Perching?

bigdog

Perching at Port Bruce.
Are the perch migratory?
Are they late arriving this year or are we all just not finding them?
We were out last week for four hours did not even get a bite let alone catch a fish!
bd

Perching at Port Bruce.
Are the perch migratory?
Are they late arriving this year or are we all just not finding them?
We were out last week for four hours did not even get a bite let alone catch a fish!
bd
For one thing it's called fishing not catching lol I haven't been out there yet this year , but they are there you just have to find them , discouraging yes but like anything else it's also the time put in that reeps the best reward!

There were some being caught off the pier yesterday, personally caught 6 and fed 6 (missed'em when I set the hook or they cleaned me off as they're known to do lil bandits that they are) Of the 15-20 people fishing off the pier when I got there, only a few didn't catch at least 1. A few were thrown back because they were to small, but most were in this size range.

Attachments

• June 13, 2017.jpg
    June 13, 2017.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 38
If this is true I'll likely find my way down there sooner than later. Are you getting them trolling or jigging?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks