Search results

1. H

Port STANLEY (not Glasglow, my mistake) July 12

but you forgot about live bait ,snacks and eats and coolies,chicken dinners for the ride home,BOAT REPAIRS@ 100 dollars an hr, hell metro had lake erie pickeral @9.99 lb this week, i bot 10 lbs , half the price of 1 fishing trip and already skinned,,,, so glad we got rid of the boat 10 yrs ago
  2. H

The Rotating Flasher - Darryl Choronzey June 5, 2023

Good old cronzy, his fishing show was the best and comical to this day,,,,imo
  3. H

Top this one Red!!

But montreal was in contension to win a cup this year,,,,THE BATTLE OF THE BASEMENT CUP,,, along with black hawks,ducks,and blue jackets
  4. H

LEAFS

5. leafs.jpg

leafs.jpg

6. H

hey ill take the jacket if still available,i live in brantford,shoot me your address or...

hey ill take the jacket if still available,i live in brantford,shoot me your address or call,,,,,thanks hank,,,,519 717 1427
  7. H

Truckers

About time opp &mto clamped down on these pos truckers from brampton,at least half a dozen got parked and plates removed last 2 days,,,,, if your truck is up to safety specs why should any trucker have to avoid the area tyler
  8. H

Wondering if you still have pellet pistol,if u do ill take 1, let me know 519 717 1427 thanks hank

Wondering if you still have pellet pistol,if u do ill take 1, let me know 519 717 1427 thanks hank
  9. H

thieves again

Likey the guy had a battery operated rachet tool that had the bolts out in just minutes
  10. H

👀 💰

Fishing charter or your own boat, ticker
  11. H

Fishing Report St Williams March 5

I agree ex virgin,im also selective on my harvest of 50. Other than air bladder issue with the fish,i never keep any less than 10 in. I shake my head every time i see peoples catches with these puny fish with no meat on them
  12. H

Collins taxi

So if you rent a hut from collins, how do they take you out
  13. H

Off Topic Road Salt and Lake Erie

Wow,312, i have worked going into my 29th year with 2 different municipalities,city and county,and have never been told to waste or use up salt to up the budget:rolleyes:
  14. H

FRYING WALLEYES

We use Louana Peanut Oil from Walmart in the USA. It's available on amazon also. Decent pricing and have never been disappointed. Been using for 10 yrs now. Check out their website louana peanut oils https://louana.com/product/peanut-oil/
  15. H

Off Topic Real estate for sale

exactly. Lol. 100 grand also buys a lot of ready to eat meat.:ROFLMAO:
  16. H

sold

sold
  17. H

Cellular trail cameras - looking for some intel...

looked up tactacam reveal and its discontinued and no longer available
  18. H

Ice report

ya think
  19. H

Who didn't watch Fish n Canada Saturday.

t cat you said it.chronsy was the best fishing show ever.He caught fish,cooked them,and a rant at the end of the show.So many laughs.Most of the shows today are 75% advertising and very little fishing.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks