Who didn't watch Fish n Canada Saturday.

Just saw a commercial the other day for Abu Garcia that is promoting safe fishing practices during this time for stress relief and to stay healthy called "fish through it". Wish we could get one unified decision on this.... So many mixed signals ???

I never watch ANY fishing shows at this time of the year. I'm usually to busy doing all those 'honey do' lists I get handed every spring so that in "normal" years, I can get out fishing in about a week or so from now.

That said, I don't normally watch them through "hockey season" either. I always seem to be preoccupied by something else:unsure:??⚾? and only start to seriously think about going fishing, now and why watch someone catch a fish on tv, when normally, I could go and catch some myself (once I get those damn lists done. :LOL:)

Just saw a commercial the other day for Abu Garcia that is promoting safe fishing practices during this time for stress relief and to stay healthy called "fish through it". Wish we could get one unified decision on this.... So many mixed signals ???

Jacob wheeler one of the states best bass fisherman promotes this. Keep fishing . Shows him on water in his bass boat... great commercial ..

t cat you said it.chronsy was the best fishing show ever.He caught fish,cooked them,and a rant at the end of the show.So many laughs.Most of the shows today are 75% advertising and very little fishing.

Interesting story as to why his rants might have been so good. I met a fishing guide up north on a small lake, way up north, and he told us of the time Cronzy was filming there. They had to tie him up to a tree so he could finish the show because he was too hammered to stand on his own. Also, someone had to catch him from falling face first into the large skillet of grease while trying to put fish in it during a shore lunch because when he leaned over a little he couldn't stop himself.
Agreed, he would have made a great NR Minister......a case of cold beer and you could get any legislation you wanted passed, LOL!

Of course, might just be a fishing tale. After all, we were having a few cold one's ourselves.

Isn't that 3rd hand info.... :)

Boycotting FNC isn't the answer....it's one man's opinion. He is right (within reason).

Folks, we have a pandemic happening, people are dying.

The correct answer is to delay the opening of all fishing until the travel restrictions are lifted. Is it too much to ask people to stay home for the health of yourself....myself....EVERYBODY?? ?‍♂️Just my 2 cents.
For everyone that thinks FnC was not out of line or did the socially responsible thing to recommend to fishermen to stay at home, make sure you send that TOO to their sponsors.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks