Ice report

@Rjohn i got that email today
But last night I booked a hut for Saturday the 6th, hoping stays good 🤞

@Rjohn I received a email from him today & yes,February 1/21 he is going to be operating his ice hut business he said.
Yep it's official lol, I seen a post that someone ventured out a km and it was 4 to 5 inches there not to sure but iam goin out Sunday morning will spud my way pics and all. Packing light though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210129-190510.png
    Screenshot_20210129-190510.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 35
Yep it's official lol, I seen a post that someone ventured out a km and it was 4 to 5 inches there not to sure but iam goin out Sunday morning will spud my way pics and all. Packing light though
a mile out had some wet spots actually a couple, one thing about going so far out once a friend and i went to the middle 3 miles out, fishing in the portable we experienced a rumble, pressure crack open up on our way back in before dark and a mile out that crack opens up from turkey point crossing all the way past st. Williams and on, well just before dark and my friend and me riding double on his ski doo and we hit the heavy slush and water had to be a good 12ft across or more and the machine starts bogging down we just made it across what a scary feeling, i myself will wait for colder weather before i venture that far again, its always same crack opens up but the question is will you be able to cross back safel.

a mile out had some wet spots actually a couple, one thing about going so far out once a friend and i went to the middle 3 miles out, fishing in the portable we experienced a rumble, pressure crack open up on our way back in before dark and a mile out that crack opens up from turkey point crossing all the way past st. Williams and on, well just before dark and my friend and me riding double on his ski doo and we hit the heavy slush and water had to be a good 12ft across or more and the machine starts bogging down we just made it across what a scary feeling, i myself will wait for colder weather before i venture that far again, its always same crack opens up but the question is will you be able to cross back safel.
How was the fishing?

Yep I am still on fence if iam goin out Sunday I checked weather and she's suppose to be windy if it's bad u won't catch me
out there.

Good luck show us some pics and go with a buddy out there !

Ice Cold GIF

@Jumbojim safety first as always & I am glad that everything turned out fine that day for you & your friend.As mentioned many times before,No fish is worth someones Life,wether it’s out on the ice or out on open water from a boat,etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks