Landlocked 🚀🎣🐟 for at least up to 2 weeks!! πŸ˜±πŸ™„πŸ‘Ž

What part are they waiting for Red?
@rockin-steelhead a part that I personally never heard of before,(I am no marine mechanic by any means),and sorry about not knowing the part. I should have the bill in my hands either tomorrow or this Friday. I will then post here on @stomps what caused my outboard motor to run the way it did,and what part’s were replaced to make my outboard motor run the way it should again. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

@Ticker and @hvyhaul @Derkd9 and anyone else that might be interested in my outboard motor repair bill is,that I just posted my report @stomp a few minutes ago. I didn’t know wether I should post the cost of my outboard motor repair bill,πŸ’°,( very reasonable I thought πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚),because I want to show respect for @Xtreme marine πŸ‘πŸ™‚ but personal message me if anyone is interested in seeing my repair bill. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

I’m just interested in what caused the motor to run like that
Not so much interested in the cost or whether or not the last repair was done properly or not

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks