Search results

1. G

cats

port bruce was all catfish Saturday cac ater cat even double headers all about 1to2lbs onworms
  2. G

minnows

any minnows at p bruce or Stanley yet
  3. G

minnows

any minnows in pt bruce
  4. G

catfish cr

took a look at the catfish for open season stay in bed or go to youngs I will stay in bed, and will try for minnows at port br later
  5. G

wow sept 17

wife and I hit port bruce this mornning came home with 25 perch and thats no BS I fished yesterday got 2 bites and no fish there were perch today and all kinds of minnows to be caught off the pier tugs were in very close
  6. G

minnows

anyone have minnows at p bruce
  7. G

minnows

anyone have minnows for sale
  8. G

port bruce

managed 2 yellow perch thursday going down friday to maybe get the rest of my supper its tough going
  9. G

pt bruce perch

only 6 perch but its the first perch we have brought home most we've caught in a day
  10. G

deer crk cons.

fished deer crk today managed 1 blue gill 1 perch on my way down passed a co .black truck hard to see writing on the side packed up my gear and proceeded to leave got stopped by a white FORD FUSION co's in the ford checked back of my car fishing pail margerine canntainer of salties and even...
  11. G

port bruce

wife and I had our best day today not a lot brought home 9 perch good ones.we did better than the pier people.there starting to show up.
  12. G

huron tribs

hello Hockeydad just wondering if you have been out of town yet and how things are going.
  13. G

Bruce Beach

hello hockeydad we did good wednesday 26 in the cooler alot of throw backs lots of minnows wed. thursday a different day 9 in cooler. talking ne winds 35 kls friday likely take the day off those winds way make it not to bad for weekend hope
  14. G

bruce perch

hello hockeydad fished one side of the pier today harbour side a lot more people to day a little bit of pier rage wife and me brought home 15 today only one guy on the beach today his first catch a double header perch and that was it for the beach told shirley when we left we are hitting the...
  15. G

bruce pier

HIT THE PIER TODAY MAY 16 WIFE AND I BROUHGT HOME 23 HEY HOCKEYDAD OLD HANK HAD A SUPER DAY HE HAD 3 DOUBLE HEADERS HE DID JUST AS WELL AS US IF NOT BETTER BIG FISH TODAY BACK IN THE MORN.THIS RETIREMENT IS GETTING DOWN KJ.
  16. G

perch

hello hockeydad fished with the wife on the beach today great weather she got one nice perch in the first 15 mins and that was it fished 2 hrs. we have been down before she got 3 nice perch last friday off end of the pier. I hav'nt got a perch yet and i'm hearing about it . she will be walking...
  17. G

fishing

heading to a erie trib inthe morn way east post later hey fisholoic thanks for the earley xmas present and hey stick your going to be asanta to to tim.its great to have guys to help you out.iknow where i am going tomorrow got pounded on the wk end but got to give a shot got a house full of...
  18. G

port bruce pier friday

hey packrat looks like you had fairly good day thursday friday was not as good caught 6 fish all throw backs there was the odd good one off the end of pier wife got skunked HA HA may go back in the mornning. let you know how things went.
  19. G

bruce pier

hello packrat fished today at Bruce lots of fish and minnows,non stop fishing but 1 keeper out of 8 fish and akeeper was 8 inch fish.brought home only 6 fish had to get the wife to double check she was right on take home.from the reports maybe see you wednesday morn.will check for the Peters hat...
  20. G

bruce pier

not much going on pier fishing to dam hot fish have likely moved out because water is warming up.need to rid the heat to see if they possibly come back in
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks