wow sept 17

giller

wife and I hit port bruce this mornning came home with 25 perch and thats no BS I fished yesterday got 2 bites and no fish there were perch today and all kinds of minnows to be caught off the pier tugs were in very close

Giller, where you fishing the pier or out in the lake?? Reason I ask, I fished Bruce today for way to long from boat, 25 threw 50 ft of water, and nothing, notta, not a bite, not a gobie? First time in a few yrs didn't get something for supper, but good to be out, wind picked up shortly after noon.
Saw the two tugs running both east and west of pier, they would run out to about 50ft, then back to 25ft, then parallel the shore? Nets set around 30ft parallel to shore, curious what they are fishing, something is there?
Enjoy your fish, just got done making burgers here, thanks for your report.

fished the pier as for the tugs there fishing walleye talked to a friend today had field glasses and the nets that were out had orange or red floats on them and he said there fishing walleye thats why the boats arn not getting any walleye in deep water walleye are in 20 to30 ft of water not a boater myself hope this helps you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks