bruce perch

giller

hello hockeydad fished one side of the pier today harbour side a lot more people to day a little bit of pier rage wife and me brought home 15 today only one guy on the beach today his first catch a double header perch and that was it for the beach told shirley when we left we are hitting the beach tomorrow fish or no fish, to much BS on the pier, maybe see you tomorrow giller.

You must have been in one of the "old regulars" spots. Even if you beat them there, youre in "their" spot lol.

Thx for the report!

005.jpg

Ya some of those people think they own that pier! pretty pathetic really

Endeavour to Persevere

quote:
Originally posted by giller
hello hockeydad fished one side of the pier today harbour side a lot more people to day a little bit of pier rage wife and me brought home 15 today only one guy on the beach today his first catch a double header perch and that was it for the beach told shirley when we left we are hitting the beach tomorrow fish or no fish, to much BS on the pier, maybe see you tomorrow giller.

nice going giller---too bad about the pier rage thing tho---only going to get worse

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks