minnows

giller

any minnows at p bruce or Stanley yet

I don’t think anything is open yet in either port, were you gonna try for perch down there?

any minnows at p bruce or Stanley yet

I don't know if there is a place in Pt Stanley anymore. The one place I was going to last year in Pt Stanley closed and he was selling all the equipment.

I don't know if there is a place in Pt Stanley anymore. The one place I was going to last year in Pt Stanley closed and he was selling all the equipment.
geez that didn't take long ----thought rush creek had a spot there??

Rich creek is in Bruce

I know where he's located in Bruce. I remember hearing he was planning to open a bait shop in Pt. Stanley as well, but I don't where it is if he did.

I know where he's located in Bruce. I remember hearing he was planning to open a bait shop in Pt. Stanley as well, but I don't where it is if he did.
I didn’t know know that, Pt Stanley definitely needs a bait shop. Damn auto correct at it again I see..rush not rich..lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks