Search results

1. R

I have as well fished this location for some 20 years. With posting the location will only fudge...

I have as well fished this location for some 20 years. With posting the location will only fudge it up for me and you . I'm sure in the near future I will see in the river.
  2. R

grand river sunday

Really. *uck me
  3. R

Am I alone here

One more attempt for a good catch is all I can do to keep me coming back. Wish me luck.
  4. R

Am I alone here

Great to hear the kids had fun. Cant beat the experience of a young boy and girl experiencing something they may never forget. That being a good day or a bad one. I hope they don't start talking about Lake Simcoe
  5. R

Am I alone here

I can only assume that with the reports I'm reading that the chances of having a good day on the Bay are limited. Not one to bring the general public to a halt but if there's fish being caught post the results. The more the merrier for the people that rely on the fishing season. I keep seeing...
  6. R

bayside rocks

Did the minnows and advice catch you any fish?
  7. R

Ice thickness report

Hey guys. Can someone give us a ice thickness report out of St Williams. I sure someone has reported the information but I cant find it. Going out this Saturday with my ATV and portable ice hut. Don't feel like going swimming. Thanks for any info. Cheers:)
  8. R

St willys

Thank you G-man
  9. R

St willys

Is it safe for ATV travel out that far?
  10. R

St Willys ice

Could someone be so kind to inform us on the ice conditions. Thinking about going out tomorrow for a kick at the cat. Thanks for any information.
  11. R

Mixed reports

Hi guys. Reading the reports has got me a little confused. Is there enough ice on the bay to ride an ATV. I'm thinking a tour Tuesday or Wednesday is in order but don't want to go swimming. Any information would be most valuable. Thanks:D
  12. R

Ice conditions

How are the ice conditions from St Williams? Is the shore ice holding its own? I'm thinking a trip out on the ATV is in order for Sunday morning. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  13. R

Fishing reports anyone

That's what I'm talking about.:)Keep the reports coming. How thick was the ice out there?
  14. R

Fishing reports anyone

I'm surprised that there has been no fishing reports to date. Somebody please. I need a fishing report fix:D
  15. R

grangers ice fishing

Can I assume that you will be exporting people to their hunts on a sled?
  16. R

ATV Travel

Can anyone comment on the possibility of ATV travel tomorrow?
  17. R

Does anyone have a Tuesday ice report?

Just jumped on the board and read that we have some ice. Thats great but with the warm weather Im hoping that did not screw up the ice. Anyone with some updated information? Thanks
  18. R

Go Home Lake

Thank you for the info:D
  19. R

Go Home Lake

I'm taking my family for a week vacation to Go Home lake July 1st. Can anybody give me some advice as to species I should target and locations on the lake I should concentrate on. :)
  20. R

How are the ice conditions?

Do we have enough ice for for trveling on a ATV?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks