Mixed reports

Hi guys.
Reading the reports has got me a little confused. Is there enough ice on the bay to ride an ATV. I'm thinking a tour Tuesday or Wednesday is in order but don't want to go swimming. Any information would be most valuable.

RIDOUTBLOOD,I saw at least 2 ATV`s off ST.Williams today,around 2p.m. heading in to shore,but no snowmobiles.Strong East Winds coming the next few day`s,blowing in from the outer Bay.Call Lake Erie Bait & Charter`s at:(519)586-8247,they might be able to help for Updated Ice Conditions.Good Luck & Play Safe.

RED FISH

With the mild temps this week, I'd just walk out because we caught our fish in close in-front of Booths in 4 1/2 FOW. Travel light with a pail and small sled. Not worth using a ATV never mind losing it on thin ice or crack. Most guys were walking on Sunday, don't forget to take your cleats. But it's up to you.
Check out my picture in my other thread Fin&Feather in the back-ground.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks