St willys

G-man

Headed out this morning to the farthest out and west hut and set up. Fished till noon on 5" of clear ice and took in thirty nice ones. One was a tad over 13" lots of big fish and schools out there. If I didn't have a family Christmas to go to pretty sure could have easily caught my limit!!

N
Headed out this morning to the farthest out and west hut and set up. Fished till noon on 5" of clear ice and took in thirty nice ones. One was a tad over 13" lots of big fish and schools out there. If I didn't have a family Christmas to go to pretty sure could have easily caught my limit!!
nice. How was the ice. Did you walk out or ride ?

I took out my atv. I was only a couple of hundred feet from the outfitters so in my opinion if there running out that far with there big machines it seemed safe enough for me but that's only my opinion I didn't see any slush or signs of bad ice on the way out.

I took out my atv. I was only a couple of hundred feet from the outfitters so in my opinion if there running out that far with there big machines it seemed safe enough for me but that's only my opinion I didn't see any slush or signs of bad ice on the way out.
Thanks for the info g.

Also, Many Thanks, G-man. It is starting to become a Good Year!! ;):)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks