Go Home Lake

I'm taking my family for a week vacation to Go Home lake July 1st. Can anybody give me some advice as to species I should target and locations on the lake I should concentrate on. :)

I looked on a web it looks like the lake holds large and small mouth bass plus walleye. Hope this helps.

The meaning of life? FISHING!!!

I have casually fished Go Home Lake with limited success over the past 17 years.

I've caught pickerel, pike and smallmouth bass. The smallmouth fishing is the best. Pickerel are under a lot of pressure on this lake.

For smallmouth, worms are best but I've also consistently caught them on spinner baits as well.

There are a number of smaller back lakes connected to Go Home where the fishing is better. These you need to walk to.

Good luck!

Try this link - it's a MNR site for Fish On that might have info on the lake

http://www.web2.mnr.gov.on.ca/fish_online/fishing/fishingExplorer_en.html

WR

wildeye rainbow,great website!! Lots of Information on some new to me Lakes to Fish/Explore and to Enjoy. Thanks for Sharing.;)8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks