Am I alone here

I can only assume that with the reports I'm reading that the chances of having a good day on the Bay are limited. Not one to bring the general public to a halt but if there's fish being caught post the results. The more the merrier for the people that rely on the fishing season. I keep seeing people opting for a Lake Simcoe venture which I,m sure does not help the St Williams Community. Bring on the pictures of that big one or big ones that you caught. That being said, is it still manageable for and an ATV on the bay.

Was out last week end with 6 kids. 3 keepers,6 dinks , 24 inch mud puppy . Had an 8 year old boy never been ice fishing catch a 32 inch pike! Slow yes but the kids had a great time and one kid has a life time memory!

Great to hear the kids had fun. Cant beat the experience of a young boy and girl experiencing something they may never forget. That being a good day or a bad one. I hope they don't start talking about Lake Simcoe

Was out last week end with 6 kids. 3 keepers,6 dinks , 24 inch mud puppy . Had an 8 year old boy never been ice fishing catch a 32 inch pike! Slow yes but the kids had a great time and one kid has a life time memory!

Been on the bay since the 13th of Jan. Most days have been pretty good, good enough to bring home a feed of perch for the better half so I can go out the next weekend. 6 pike also best 9.2 lb. Highlight so far has been takeing my 5 yr old grandson icefishing for the first time. His first hard water fish was a 13" perch after that he wasn't interested in the little one. Pictures are on the phone haven't figured out how to get them here yet. Mike @ BAYSIDE also has pics

I have been out a total of 6 times tomorrow will be 7 and done OK . nothing to brag about . best day was 30 worst day was 8 .
Us veterans are spoiled , guys that have fished st Williams for a lot of years, I can still remember when I was going going ho to Williams renting a hut and everytime coming home with limits of perch. The perch population in Erie is huge we know that just have to work a little harder Noe to find them . that being said doesn't mean we shouldn't be out there giving it a go and getting on some fish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks