Recent content by theoracle44

1. theoracle44

FISHSTOMP CLASSIC 2014 team fishing challenge

Great idea. I'm in. I don't know if anyone will want me on their team.... I fish the Grand, a lot. If I'm like the school yards last kid picked for a team... I'm still in.
  2. theoracle44

Monster at Bluff's Bar

That is a great pic. Makes me thankful I'm not a perch.... or any other eatin' size fish for that matter...
  3. theoracle44

Largemouth Sept 9

Beauty bass Brother. Keep it going.
  4. theoracle44

13 Fishing rods

No....I am really unlucky.... So with my warped sense of logic, I buy 13 looking for some luck... I get the faulty rod. No big deal, they took care of it.
  5. theoracle44

13 Fishing rods

Follow up post on the rod. I love this rod. It did, however, break on me as I was pulling in a 3 lb, or so, pike last week. Went back to Grimsby Tackle and with no frustration at all the rod was replaced. So, I bought another 13 Fishing rod. This one is a casting rod 7'3' fast action...
  6. theoracle44

Grand Walleye skunk broken!

Jointed Beno..... now that's going back a ways. That was always one of my favourite lures as a kid.
  7. theoracle44

Grand Walleye skunk broken!

Beauty! How was the river water clarity yesterday? Not sure if the rains would have clouded it all up or not.
  8. theoracle44

13 Fishing rods

Great rod. I am no tournament fisherman but know enough about good equipment to say this is a great product. I bought the Omen Black 7'1" MH from Grimsby Tackle for $100.00 and its easily as good as the rods my brother buys for twice that money. I like the spartan good looks of it and the...
  9. theoracle44

Slow site...

We do see ALL! Even if our eyes aren't entirely straight, we will still see it...
  10. theoracle44

was up all night to have fun... was up all night to get Bluff'Ski

Great looking fish. Love the coloration on the muskie. Well done.
  11. theoracle44

NF - Anyone buying sides/quarters of beef or pork?

Hansons Meats in Cayuga on HWY 3 is good. Can't remember the price but it was a very good deal.
  12. theoracle44

Tomorrows conditions?

Theoracle44 knows ALL! It just may not be accurate...according to my wife...
  13. theoracle44

Passing Denny Leeson

Very sorry to hear we lost such a good man as him. 84 years of hockey and fishing is a good run, so a standing ovation is in good order for Dennis Leeson! Well done!
  14. theoracle44

Help settle an arguement, please.

Follow the old rule of thumb. Never, ever, let the truth get in the way of a great story. We are all great story tellers here.... so I go with big fish!!
  15. theoracle44

This is worth reading...

I would speculate that this type of foolish dealing by our governments will lead to a whole new level of trouble in society.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks