13 Fishing rods

theoracle44

Great rod. I am no tournament fisherman but know enough about good equipment to say this is a great product. I bought the Omen Black 7'1" MH from Grimsby Tackle for $100.00 and its easily as good as the rods my brother buys for twice that money. I like the spartan good looks of it and the name is cool too. I have it paired up with a Lews Speed Spin 400A I bought online from tackle warehouse for $60.00 delivered to my door. 10 bearings, well made, comfortable, and very smooth. Seems a great combo for well under $200.00. I'll be getting more 13 Fishing rods. Hope that helps anyone who is looking for a great combo at a reasonable price.

Got onto that rod and reel with this article (not sure if I can post this link but will and take it down if need be, sorry Stomp... I'll take a bi*ch slap)

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/gone-fishin’/2013/02/tackle-test-2013

Follow up post on the rod. I love this rod. It did, however, break on me as I was pulling in a 3 lb, or so, pike last week. Went back to Grimsby Tackle and with no frustration at all the rod was replaced. So, I bought another 13 Fishing rod. This one is a casting rod 7'3' fast action, heavy. We'll see how it goes, but so far I love this product. Grimsby Tackle was great to deal with on the warranty issue.

3 lbs. and it broke :jawdrop: :confused: maybe 13 is really unlucky. You don't own shares in 13 Fishing do you o' all seeing one?

No....I am really unlucky.... So with my warped sense of logic, I buy 13 looking for some luck... I get the faulty rod. No big deal, they took care of it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks