Recent content by johnny eh

1. J

going to hastings sunday

Thanks Rex if I up out of Bruce or Burwell how far to I go out until I get into the eyes
  2. J

going to hastings sunday

Hey everyone I am looking at going to hastings sunday is there a launch on hastings or do I need to go out of Burwell I have seen reports that there is a launch there now but I haven't seen it for myself just wondering. Any way haven't fished there just wondering what baits are doing well...
  3. J

Any bronte info please

Hey everyone heading out to Bronte tomorrow anyone have any info for there it would be appreciated thanks again
  4. J

Nanticoke or bronte

Hi everyone u am looking at going out Tuesday just can't decide if bronte or Nanticoke. If anyone knows where the fishing is better any help would be appreciated thanks again
  5. J

heading to Nanticoke tomorrow

Hi everyone I am heading to Nanticoke tomorrow just wondering if riggers have started to produce or mostly dipsy and also are the walleye still there any help would be great thanks again
  6. J

Bronte or Nanticoke

Hi everyone I am looking at heading out tomorrow just wondering what would be better Bronte or Nanticoke depending on the weather any in site on baits being used and how far out would be greatly appreciated. Also the weather I have a 16 ft aluminum thanks again everyone
  7. J

fishing Nanticoke thursday

Ok will do I know it's a west south west wind tomorrow I wonder if that part of the lake us protected
  8. J

fishing Nanticoke thursday

Looking at going out of Nanticoke thursday just wondering if anyone knows the lake Conditions for today will be
  9. J

st williams or longpoint

hi everyone just wondering if the fish ie pike or perch are in close yet at st Williams I usually go in front of the big boat house. never have iced fished out of longpoint any info would be great I will be walking out tomorrow any info would be great thanks again
  10. J

walleye in port abino/crystal beach

hi everyone just looking for a little help i fish port abino for walleye just wondering if anyone has been out there fishing yet. i have heard a couple reports of fish being caught. i was wondering if it is worth the drive there to find out there not in yet. i am hopeing that some first hand...
  11. J

st williams ice conditions

hey everyone just wondering what the ice is like out of st williams i will be walking out also how is the fishing just wondering any info would be great thanks again
  12. J

looking for walleyes

hi everyone just looking for a little help on where i can go and pick up some nice walleyes. also if there is a place to rent huts as i dont have a atv or snowmobile any help would be great thanks again
  13. J

st williams walking out

hey everyone i am looking at walking out on monday just wondering how far i gotta walk to get into some gators or perch also does anyone know what the wind and weather is supposed to be on the lake tomorrow
  14. J

st williams jan 6 2014 with grangers

was out today with grangers ice fishing outfitters and couldnt believe the amount of fish caught today. they really know where to put you on the fish. even in the windy weather yesterday the fish were hungry and big. 2 of us caught 1 5 lb pike and a total of 52 perch with some over 13 inches...
  15. J

looking for the walleye

hi everyone just looking for a little help here. i might be heading out thursday and was wondering if it is worth it to go to port colborne or crystal beach area for some walters trying to find some info but i cant find anything on where to fish for fall walleye in lake erie and when i do its an...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks