Nanticoke or bronte

johnny eh

Hi everyone u am looking at going out Tuesday just can't decide if bronte or Nanticoke. If anyone knows where the fishing is better any help would be appreciated thanks again

Go out of bronte n report back. Next weekend I should be out there.

WE fished from bronte to the credit Saturday and got 4 fish from 10lbs to 26lbs all fish came on the riggers down 75feet in 150 fow ,,white flasher and blue spoons ,,It took a long time but the fish have finally arrived in this end of the lake ,,Dutch

Thanks Dutch. How long does it take to troll that stretch roughly?

not sure ,,,,lol I never go in a straight line ,,,I see a lot of guys will troll along shore staying in one depth ,this is not for me ,,,I troll up and down hill till I find were the fish are, Most times I start shallow and troll toward deep water then I will make a turn and troll back toward shore going shallower ,working my way east with each turn ,My graph looks like a big heart monitor after a day of trolling ..we found fish in 140fow down 75 on the rigger ,so we trolled from 120 to 160 fow and got four good fish ,,we spend the morning working are way east in a S pattern most days starting at the shell pier or just buzzing down to bronte and going east from there ,Things are going to get real good over the next few weeks ,hope to fish all this week weather permitting ,Dutch

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks