going to hastings sunday

johnny eh

Hey everyone I am looking at going to hastings sunday is there a launch on hastings or do I need to go out of Burwell I have seen reports that there is a launch there now but I haven't seen it for myself just wondering. Any way haven't fished there just wondering what baits are doing well and maby we might troll for some pickeral any help would be greatly appreciated

As others have posted in the past, no public launch avail. Typically, Burwell is the usual access point. Bit of a boat ride, use logic, stay safe, if it's choppy or you have a small boat, it can be Risky. WEATHER on Sunday is not looking the best. Read up on winds, Erie can pickup EXTREMELY QUICK. And you don't want to be stuck miles from your launch point!! For baits, have a look at other postings, lots avail.
In my humble opinion, if you're going for eyes, why ride all that way? You can fish out of Burwell or out of the Bruce save gas. AND SAFETY!

Sunday is starting to look better than Sat. on Windfinder except it may rain.
Be careful if your going to hastings as others have said, it's a 20 mile run.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks