Bronte or Nanticoke

johnny eh

Hi everyone I am looking at heading out tomorrow just wondering what would be better Bronte or Nanticoke depending on the weather any in site on baits being used and how far out would be greatly appreciated. Also the weather I have a 16 ft aluminum thanks again everyone

Hi @johnny eh, with what is being predicted I would go elsewhere. Erie has blown up this morning big time. Check Horty's weather report for a birds eye view in the morning.

Can't help you with what to use on Ontario. Have only been out there twice last spring for Lakers with no success.

Johnny D

erie central basin stanley weather buoy maxed out at 29 knot SW wind gusts with 1.9 metre waves and it still measures 1.8... the east end of erie would of had increased momentum with higher winds and waves...not good for fishin

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks