Recent content by jamieharrower24

1. jamieharrower24

Boat launch

Whats the launch fee at Collins?
  2. jamieharrower24

Boat Camping Thoughts

We used to do it on the point years ago, have some memorable stories of those trips. Some good, some really bad. The last cpl years they have put signs up there now saying no overnight camping. As far as the building its the summer house for the University students to do there studies out there...
  3. jamieharrower24

Fishing Report LSC Musky … kinda?

I keep my boat down at Lukens up the river, I pulled my boat early this year a few weeks ago and skipped the chaos down there this fall. Last cpl years has been enough for me. Some guys sitting right in the channel and wont move and give dirty looks/one finger salutes to crafts coming and going...
  4. jamieharrower24

Lighthouse Cove Muskie Reports???

I keep my boat at Lukens, Im going to pull it tomorrow evening and call it a year for down there with busy schedule. Iam going to hopefully try down at TP/Normandale a day or two before Dec 15. All I know is this year has been very slow and heard same from my bait guy and others at fuel dock...
  5. jamieharrower24

Fishing Report St Clair River Dinosaurs

Was waiting for these pics Greg. Such a cool experience.
  6. jamieharrower24

Fishing Report Northern Algonquin Backcountry Fishing/Camping Trip

Where abouts did you go in the park? wife and I leaving tomorrow morning and canoeing in at the Tim Lake access point for 4 nights. She goes often into the park, only reason I'm going this time is I convinced her to do a canoe trip and not the normal hiking she does, I don't do hiking lol.
  7. jamieharrower24

Nice surprise today

this is good to see
  8. jamieharrower24

Trawlers off turkey point ...

If they were ruskys they would have ran into each other already
  9. jamieharrower24

Pair of Church TX-44 Super Planer

Thanks, Im on LSC alot if he wants to meet on the water.
  10. jamieharrower24

Pair of Church TX-44 Super Planer

Ive only used these twice. $100 for the pair Located in Drumbo PM or text 519 770 7593
  11. jamieharrower24

Mitchell's bay lake st clair

As for swimming we usually follow the Indian marking poles west until find some clear water, then just anchor beside one, will put you in the 5 feet of water range.
  12. jamieharrower24

Big Jon planer board mast

Ford Bronco windshield wiper motor, $60 bucks at NAPA
  13. jamieharrower24

Fishing Report Lake St. Clair Musky Attempt

Ill be down there all week everyday, look for a 21 Starcraft gray/black CC with a black T top. Tell me what Im doing wrong lol.
  14. jamieharrower24

St Clair Musky ?

I'm setup to do both. Trying to increase my odds.
  15. jamieharrower24

St Clair Musky ?

Thanks for some input fellas, it just seemed strange to me that they would be found in these wide open flat spaces with no weeds or vegetation. Lots of learning to do on this lake. Just looking at navionics web app at work here and I definitely see "the wall" mentioned off st lukes. ;)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks