Lighthouse Cove Muskie Reports???

Fisherboy

Anyone been fishing Muskie lately at Lighthouse Cove that would like to share any kind of a report?.
It's that time of year again for monsters.

I keep my boat at Lukens, Im going to pull it tomorrow evening and call it a year for down there with busy schedule. Iam going to hopefully try down at TP/Normandale a day or two before Dec 15. All I know is this year has been very slow and heard same from my bait guy and others at fuel dock this year. Maybe the fall river run will be different. Best of luck if you go.

I haven't been but keep in touch with lots of guys who have and they are all telling me it's been pretty slow. A few fish in the river and a few at the mouth but the winds and the weeds and the muddy waters have not been great for fishing. I'm locked and loaded and ready to go, but the forecast still isn't looking too great for the next few days

As long as the weather holds up, I'm planning to head down Monday.
I'll let you know how we make out.
Was out in the lake beginning of October and went 2 for 5 in about 17 ft of water off of the wall.

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20231003_141200.jpg
    20231003_141200.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 25
I have buddies going up this Sat-Wed for our annual Muskie trip. Unfortunately I can't make it up this year but I will post there results as I get them.
Good luck Lizzy_911_

Just got here last night. Some caught off the pier by the locals prior to us getting there. A 49 was the largest we heard of.

Didn’t get the boat in the water till 7:00. Fished for 1.5 hours but only had a bump. Got 3 days left here and will “put in the effort”..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks