Recent content by j-man

1. j-man

Fishing Report Nakina Flyin trip to the Kag

it's a blast up there. Chad is second to none. tonnes of fish. we did kag about 6 years ago ....great fishery
  2. j-man

Help with Labrador Breeders

ltm kennels is where we got our labradoodle and she is great. I beleive she does labs also.
  3. j-man

sea decking

thanks I'll give it a try
  4. j-man

sea decking

question for the group. I have sea deck on my boat and a couple of the corners are starting to lift. any ideas or suggestions on what to use to glue them back down
  5. j-man

Off Topic owensound or southhampton or...?

pretty new to thai salmon thing. how deep would I be fishing in lake Huron 90 for for example.
  6. j-man

Off Topic owensound or southhampton or...?

question for the group... heading to owensound /port elgin area for holidays and was going to take the boat to do a day of big water fishing. used to be great up that way but not so much anymore I hear. any suggestions on whether I should target owensound area or lake Huron (port elgin) side.
  7. j-man

Off Topic Lyman lure deal

these are mine.
  8. 16471932225243790240215767251148.jpg

16471932225243790240215767251148.jpg

9. j-man

Off Topic Lyman lure deal

what are these typicaly worth I have a box full of the old ones
  10. j-man

Fishing Report Perch, Perch and more Perch

yah I remember that hastings day....
  11. j-man

Bows

looks like a blast. bit further up river than we were.
  12. j-man

Bows

0 for the Maitland again today......
  13. j-man

Bows

same here Josh.....tough fall for me
  14. j-man

Bows

I'm not the most technically sound at this stuff. ...not sure...lol. geen has been the best bet for me this year. Maitland has been dead for me
  15. j-man

Bows

pm sent
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks