Bows

Good Stuff. Nice to watch going up stream. I've only canoe them both going with the current. Thanks for posting the videos.

Good Stuff. Nice to watch going up stream. I've only canoe them both going with the current. Thanks for posting the videos.
It's definitely a different experience. I've floated most stretches of floatable water and plenty of not so floatable water in SW Ontario using various crafts.....seems whats old is new again with this boat 😊

Josh

Heres a few vids from a recent tour I took with pops up the Bayfield. Not sure if I posted these here or not 🤔 No rods were taken, just out for a tour. We put in at the lake and ran upstream to the 'Y' above Varna bridge and back...

Cool boat ride Reminds me of my younger days hunting the unit. We would run wide open through the channels no lights. Just dumb ass in our 20s

It's definitely a different experience. I've floated most stretches of floatable water and plenty of not so floatable water in SW Ontario using various crafts.....seems whats old is new again with this boat 😊

Josh
Auburn is a crazy area of the Maitland. Ripping current and almost waves sometimes lol. Great to see you drive it with the boat. Sucks you couldn't land any but better contributing to the shit show at pt alb, garbage galore

High winds along the Maitland dropped trees across some of the a back roads. Lucky farmers are there to help the school buses through. Went 1 for 1 in 3 hours of fishing. Next trip will include a chainsaw to clear the road when heading out.

Last edited by a moderator:
High winds along the Maitland dropped trees across some of the a back roads. Lucky farmers are there to help the school buses through. Went 1 for 1 in 3 hours of fishing. Next trip will include a chainsaw to clear the road when heading out.
:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks