Fishing Report Perch, Perch and more Perch

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
After @Blastr dried up my spot at EC10 I had no success this morning. After 1.5 hrs of jigging and changing my presentation I was getting disappointed.
Then I got a call from my brother to get over to where was. He’s telling me it’s non stop and hurry and get over here. Location is closed @Blastr 😂😂
I quickly torn down everything and was off. I didn’t think the quad with tracks would go that fast but it got me there.
Drilled 4 holes setup hut, got the heat and threw one line down. I don’t think it even hit bottom and it’s fish on🎣🎣
I’ve never seen so many perch and it was constant, majority were keepers. I was hand lining them to the surface and throwing it back down.
Had to take a bream from the action for a coffee and a smoke and back at it again.
Then all of sudden I seen probably the biggest pike go by my hole. Looked at the underwater screen and it hit the camera and scattered the perch. Then the perch action was on again
This feeding frenzy took me approx 2-2.5 hrs for a limit and throw backs included.
At one point I thought my 5 gal pail is getting full and better take a count. Sitting with 41 and only needed 9 more.
This picture there is actually 52. Good thing I recounted again and released 2 for another. That would of cost me $$$ for being over the limit. A few years ago off of Hasting, 1 perch cost me $$$ for being over my limit
5709028D-7C69-47FF-8001-BF280B614836.jpeg

After @Blastr dried up my spot at EC10 I had no success this morning. After 1.5 hrs of jigging and changing my presentation I was getting disappointed.
Then I got a call from my brother to get over to where was. He’s telling me it’s non stop and hurry and get over here. Location is closed @Blastr 😂😂
I quickly torn down everything and was off. I didn’t think the quad with tracks would go that fast but it got me there.
Drilled 4 holes setup hut, got the heat and threw one line down. I don’t think it even hit bottom and it’s fish on🎣🎣
I’ve never seen so many perch and it was constant, majority were keepers. I was hand lining them to the surface and throwing it back down.
Had to take a bream from the action for a coffee and a smoke and back at it again.
Then all of sudden I seen probably the biggest pike go by my hole. Looked at the underwater screen and it hit the camera and scattered the perch. Then the perch action was on again
This feeding frenzy took me approx 2-2.5 hrs for a limit and throw backs included.
At one point I thought my 5 gal pail is getting full and better take a count. Sitting with 41 and only needed 9 more.
This picture there is actually 52. Good thing I recounted again and released 2 for another. That would of cost me $$$ for being over the limit. A few years ago off of Hasting, 1 perch cost me $$$ for being over my limit
View attachment 54057
Very nice haul three bouys ! Yah that blastr guy ya gotta watch him lol. We were near ec 10 on Sunday pretty sure we saw your tracked quad out there. Maybe we were part of the problem as we ended up with 58 at worst a good day.

Attachments

• 20220206_165320.jpg
    20220206_165320.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 20220207_183006.jpg
    20220207_183006.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 78
View attachment 54057
A excellent catch & thanks for your update @Three Bouys 👍👍🙂 and if you don’t mind,your gps co-ordinance would be much appreciated!! 😗 Please feel free to send me a “private” message if you feel that it is needed. lol 😂 🤣😌😉👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks