Recent content by garric

1. garric

pro's and con's of shrink rap

519-550-1382
  2. garric

OPP Boat @ Port Stanley Destroyed

THIS JUST IN: Elgin County OPP have arrested and charged 20 year old Michael Larson of St. Thomas in connection to the theft and arson of the OPP police boat in Port Stanley on Wednesday, June 25th. He has been charged with theft over $5,000 and Arson. Elgin OPP are still searching for 37 year...
  3. garric

Charges Laid

THIS JUST IN: Elgin County OPP have arrested and charged 20 year old Michael Larson of St. Thomas in connection to the theft and arson of the OPP police boat in Port Stanley on Wednesday, June 25th. He has been charged with theft over $5,000 and Arson. Elgin OPP are still searching for 37 year...
  4. garric

Carping

I think I took this picture two years ago. My son an I used to do a bit of carp fishing. Kernel corn seemed to work best for us. Lots of carp from 15 to 30 lbs. P.S This isn't where we fished. We fished in the Thames River.
  5. garric

Westend Erie Saturday Walleye Smackdown....

Nice first walleye Zach! Great job!!!!(y)(y)(y)
  6. garric

Welcome to the board!
  7. garric

Cut Cam?

You're not alone. I was going to ask the same question. I find it doesn't seem to work in the morning sometimes. Just checked and it's on now. Now it's off.
  8. garric

Mounting Downriggers?

I've worked with stainless hardware for years. When stainless hardware starts to bind, your done. You'll snap the bolt or have to cut it off. We always put anti-seize on the bolt to prevent this from happening. The comment on aluminum and stainless is right. There is a corrosion effect when you...
  9. garric

i guess this is

Sorry, forgot to add the link. http://www.parkerplastics.ca/
  10. garric

i guess this is

You could check Parker Plastics in London.
  11. garric

Enough to make you smile

I think he was smiling near my place last night!:rolleyes:
  12. garric

Enough to make you smile

I think he was smiling near my place last night!
  13. garric

'FIRE DRILL FOR SENIORS'

I thought " Real Big Ones" was a good answer. ;) Maybe "You little worm" was the fail? :rolleyes: WTP, I wore bellbottoms, but not sure about the "Fat Alberts" . If that's platform shoes, I could use some now!
  14. garric

Information for Whitestone Lake - Muskoka lakes chain

I fished Whitestone Lake once back in the 70's. Walleye fishing was good then. We were on the south end by HWY 124. We were only there for a long weekend, so not much time to explore. Found a bay on the south end where the walleye were hitting and didn't go too far from there. Walleye were eater...
  15. garric

What's the craziest bait you've ever used to fish with?

I used kernel corn and although it's not really a crazy bait, I was surprised to catch a pike on it.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks