OPP Boat @ Port Stanley Destroyed

Saw an OPP boat headed west from around LongPoint. Looked like the one I usually see in the Turkey Point, Port Dover area. That's a long ride and it's not that smooth out there right now.

These people r here to protect us:geek::geek:,they have a job to do ,fine the bozo,s help the people that need it so that we can be safe ,an secure,:cool:if u screw up you pay the price:eek:I have been there,but I would not have it any other way:)

probably the reason the boat caught fire was they jerry rigged the ignition and probably shorted it out and caught fire and they probably abandon it when it did, other wise might have been found somewhere else, I know I accidently crossed a wire on my boat once and man o man it melted that wire real fast

May be mistaken but i think the same thing happened in Grand Bend 20 years ago when their boat got stolen

probably the reason the boat caught fire was they jerry rigged the ignition and probably shorted it out and caught fire and they probably abandon it when it did, other wise might have been found somewhere else, I know I accidently crossed a wire on my boat once and man o man it melted that wire real fast
:LOL:good tht Paul but they r not up that early

They hot wired it, drove it out a kilometre with out damaging any thing else, had some one waiting to give them a ride to shore after they torched it? And no one seen them in person or on a security camera,. I must be a BOZO or extremely guidable! Try crossing an ignition wire for fun and see how fast you blow out diodes, coils and melt wires without a fire!

Last edited:
THIS JUST IN: Elgin County OPP have arrested and charged 20 year old Michael Larson of St. Thomas in connection to the theft and arson of the OPP police boat in Port Stanley on Wednesday, June 25th. He has been charged with theft over $5,000 and Arson.

Elgin OPP are still searching for 37 year old Gerald Jacques of Port Stanley. He faces the same charges as Larson.

THIS JUST IN: Elgin County OPP have arrested and charged 20 year old Michael Larson of St. Thomas in connection to the theft and arson of the OPP police boat in Port Stanley on Wednesday, June 25th. He has been charged with theft over $5,000 and Arson.

Elgin OPP are still searching for 37 year old Gerald Jacques of Port Stanley. He faces the same charges as Larson.
Good to hear! I hope and im sure they will throw the book at em

Its amazing they found them
Wonder why they cant never seem to make a arrest when a truck gets stolen and burned in the brantford area,
Happens at least once a week, go down certain roads and cant count the burn spots with all fingers and toes on the road. weird

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks